[20] Lunar Eclipse

"In the middle of the night

"In the middle of the night."
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel, Scott and Deucalion all stand and wait, watching as a figure approaches from the fog. Isabel and Scott frown as the figure becomes two.

Derek and Jennifer approach, entering the distillery and standing opposite the three.

"Derek?" Isabel breathes out in disbelief, frown on her face.

"What are you doing?" Scott asks Derek.

"This might be hard to believe, but I'm actually trying to help you." Derek responds.

"Oh! Like a family feud! How very American this is." Deucalion comments, amused. "Are you ready, Jennifer? Hmm?"

Deucalion lifts his cane, folding it away. Isabel frowns as her eyes remain on Derek, his hard gaze on hers as he gives a small nod.

"Did you gather your herbs? Pray to your ancient gods and your oak trees? Slit a baby's throat, perhaps?" Deucalion jokes.

Jennifer angrily watches as Deucalion takes off his jacket, throwing it aside.

"Should we show them why you needed to sacrifice nine innocent people, just to face me?" Deucalion taunts as he moves forward, transitioning with every step. "Or is it twelve now?" His voice distorts as he finishes his transformation.

His eyes glow a bright red as they stare at Jennifer. Isabel finally looks at the man that killed her mother and father, realising why he was called the Demon Wolf as she takes in the sight of him transformed.

Jennifer gulps as he roars at her. Derek quickly transforms, flashing his now blue eyes. Isabel gasps as she looks at the now ex-Alpha.

Derek rushes toward Deucalion, throwing his claws out toward him. Deucalion catches his hand mid-swipe, catching his other too as Derek attempts to swing that one.

Deucalion easily moves his arms back down to his side, Derek grunting as he tries to fight against him - but he was too powerful. He meets his eyes, Deucalion chuckling as he does so.

Jennifer steps forward, throwing out a beam of energy at Deucalion's chest. However, Deucalion doesn't even flinch. He turns to the woman and tauntingly chuckles.

He reaches out, grabbing both of their throats, lifting them both as they groan in pain. He throws Jennifer back against the floor, Derek landing on his feet and attempts to throw a hit at the Demon Wolf.

Deucalion throws it aside, using the momentum given to send Derek flying into the back of the room. Derek smashes against the pallets left skews across the distillery.

Jennifer recovers, rushing toward Deucalion but he simply hits her in the face, sending her reeling back from the power. As she staggers, he hits her again. It sends the woman harshly to the ground with a thud.