[8] Blood

"In the middle of the night,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I can't take her back to my house, my dad can't find out I was here," Allison explains to Scott, who despite his injuries still insisted on helping Isabel stand.

She clutched the wound tightly, trying to heal herself but was just too exhausted from all the fighting already.

"Then we'll take her to the hospital." Scott decides. Isabel shakes her head.

"No! It's fine. I can heal it myself it will just take a while." She grunts painfully. Scott looks at her unsure.

"Are you sure Lydia won't freak out?" Allison questions. The three share a look of agreement before deciding on the next option.

"You think Stiles will be any less freaked out?" Scott asks, Allison shrugs sheepishly.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"What the hell?!" Stiles exclaims, quickly rushing forward as Scott escorts Isabel into the teen's room.

"It's fine, I can heal it. It'll just take a while." Isabel insists, giving a thankful look to Scott as he passes her over to Stiles.

Stiles follows her sight, giving him a nod. "I've got her." Scott nods before leaving. "I'm beginning to worry this is going to be a reoccurring problem - you turning up injured and covered in blood."

Isabel hisses in pain as Stiles gently helps her lift her top - revealing the wound from Kali. Stiles freezes in place, watching the wound still bleed in front of him.

"Iz- What the hell?" Stiles gasps, completely shocked. Isabel ignores him, attempting to focus all her energy again on the wound.

The wound surrounds with Chaos - Stiles watches in awe as the red tendrils seem to start to knit her skin back together at the edges. He hears her whimper in pain and quickly realises she is further hurting herself.

"Isabel stop." He demands, but she ignores his plea. "Izzy I mean it." He steps forward, reaching out for her hand.

She flinches as he tries to grab her hands - for a moment seeing Ennis in front of her. "I need to!" She shakes her head, starting up her magic again.

"You're going to end up hurting yourself even more; just-just - let's take a break, yeah?" Stiles begs, his wavering voice pulls her out of it.

She looks down at the wound, no longer bleeding as bad as it was and the corners had started to heal.

Stiles gives a worried look before stepping forward again, she sighs before meeting him in the middle and placing her head against his chest. They stay there for a moment - just holding each other.