[17] Alpha Pact

"I'll captivate, you're hypnotized,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Derek?!" Stiles shouts, slapping Derek again in an attempt to wake the Alpha. "Derek, come on!" Stiles grunts, shaking his body.

Stiles pauses as he lifts his hand again, swapping to a fist instead. Derek finally wakes, grabbing Stiles' arm and stopping his fist just inches from his face. Stiles breathes heavily as he looks between his hand and Derek. Derek looks around the elevator, confused.

"Where is she?" Derek mumbles, breathlessly.

"Jennifer? Gone, with Scott's mom." Stiles rushes out.

"She took her?" Derek asks.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott and Izzy left with Deucalion, okay?" Stiles explains, pain in his voice as he says the latter. "So, we gotta get you out of here. The police are coming right now, and we gotta get you the hell out of here-" Stiles continues, pulling Derek up.

Derek stops him just before he can finish pulling him up, "Woah - What about Cora?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stiles sits down on the waiting room seat as the sound of siren's fill the hospital. He turns as he hears the door open, seeing a man in a suit join the FBI agents. He turns, eyes connecting with Stiles as he realises who it is - Scott's dad.

"Oh, just perfect..." Stiles groans as he approaches.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. What a shocker. Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Rafael McCall asks.

"If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid." Stiles sarcastically counters.

"Where is your dad, and why's no one been able to contact him?" Rafael continues, ignoring his previous comment.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him in hours." Stiles shrugs.

"Is he drinking again?"

Stiles sighs, "What do you mean, "again?" He never had to stop." He irritably says.

"But he did have to slow down. Is he drinking like he used to?" Rafael continues.

"All right, how about this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? We'll do the alphabet-- start with "F," end with "U"" Stiles angrily retorts.

"How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?" Rafael questions.

"I don't know what happened here. I was stuck in the elevators the whole time." Stiles lies.

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors, are you?" Rafael asks, causing Stiles to frown.

"What name?"