[31] Missing

"I'm taking it slow, feeding my flame,Shuffling the cards of your game,"

Shuffling the cards of your game,"

Eyes on Fire - Blue Foundation
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Scott wakes up to his phone vibrating, turning his head and groaning tiredly as he looks to his nightstand. His phone screen lights up his dark room - showing an incoming call from Stiles.

He quickly answers, worried for his best friend after he had to explain his girlfriend was put under a psychiatric hold in the hospital two nights ago.

"Hey man, what's up?" He speaks into the phone, voice gravelly from sleep. He frowns as static crackles through the phone line. "Stiles?" He asks. Stiles' rapid breathing fills the speaker through the static, "Stiles? You there?"

"Scott?" Stiles quietly cries out.

Stiles voice sends chills down Scott's spine. He quickly sits up in bed, worried Stiles was upset over what had happened to Isabel.

"Hey, I'm here." Scott responds. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

"Scott, I don't know where I am... I don't know how I got here... I think I was sleepwalking." Stiles scared voice answers.

"Okay, um," Scott gulps worriedly, "Can you see anything? Just tell me what you see?"

"Uh, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my-" Stiles' voice cuts out as the line disconnects. Scott pulls the phone away worriedly, standing as his chest begins to feel tight with panic.

He stands up before quickly re-dialling Stiles' number as he paces the room.

"Hey-" Stiles voice answers.

"Stiles?!" Scott breathes out in relief.

"...This is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a message." The voice mail finishes.

Scott quickly pulls the phone away from his ear, ending the call and trying again as he exhales heavily. The panic fills his body again, running his hand through his hair as his body begins to sweat.

"Hey. This is Stiles-"

Scott hands up again, his fingers fumbling with the phone as he desperately tries to call again. "God. Come on..." He mumbles.

"Hey, this is St-"

Scott pants anxiously as he quickly ends the call. "God, come on, come on..."