[4] Scatter

"Within me lies what you really want,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

A few hours later in the morning, Scott, Stiles, and Isabel are asleep in Stiles' room as the printer continuously prints pages from the internet regarding the vault break-in.

Scott snores on the chair while Stiles and Isabel sleep sprawled across the bed together. Noah enters the room with a raised brow, spotting all of the papers thrown around the room.

"Boys." He calls out, looking further into the room and freezing as he spots Isabel on the bed with Stiles. He tries to hold back the smile on his face. He watches Stiles move in his sleep, his face falling into Isabel's hair.

"Hey, time to wake up! Guys!" He tries again, but none of the teens budge. He sighs. "Guys!" He shouts, causing Stiles and Scott to jump up in shock.

Stiles blows Isabel's hair out of his face before blushing - realizing they fell asleep on the bed together. He looks down at the still sleeping girl with a smile.

"I gotta get to work. You three? Get to school." Noah tells the group, Isabel finally waking and rubbing her eyes, still half asleep.

"Dad! Heather?" Stiles shouts, stopping him from leaving. Noah turns back and gives a grim shake of the head. Isabel frowns in confusion at the name she hadn't heard before.

"No. Nothing yet." He tells his son before leaving. Stiles sits up and sighs, placing his face in his hands for a moment.

"Ten hours and nothing." He shakes his head, getting up off of the bed and collecting the haphazardly thrown papers angrily. Scott watches Isabel as she looks at Stiles confused.

"We're gonna find something," Scott tells his best friend.

"Finding something doesn't make Erica any less dead, or Boyd any less about-to-be-dead." Stiles grimly tells the wolf.

"Well, we still have time," Scott reassures the boy.

"Is this whole, like, "remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster"-thing a part of the Be A Better Scott McCall Program?" Stiles digs. Isabel gives him a look of warning, but Stiles just shrugs.

"Uh, not if it doesn't work..." Scott chuckles.

"No, it works." Stiles sighs, dropping his attitude, realizing Scott was just trying to help. He looks down at the paper in his hands before his eyes go wide. He passes the paper to Scott before he rushes off. "Oh, Dad! Dad?!"

Isabel stands, moving over to see the paper in Scott's. She freezes as she spots a picture of Stiles' dad responding to the bank robbery.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"So, Mystery Girl leaves a bruise on our arms that turns out to be the logo for a bank?" Lydia scoffs as she exits Allison's car. "What's she trying to do? Give us investment advice?"