[6] Unleashed

"Cause you know this love,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away - left his car, his dog..." Scott trails off in confusion as he recalls the events of last night.

"Okay, was he, like... could he have been a virgin, maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?" Stiles anxiously rushes out.

"No, definitely not - Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott whispers sarcastically, looking up at Stiles' annoyed face with a grin. He chuckles for a moment, but Stiles' face remains serious. Scott sighs, "No, I don't know if he was a virgin... And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott!" Stiles hysterically responds. "And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life! Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" He cries out, slamming his lacrosse locker shut.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny grins, causing Stiles to jump in shock with a yelp.

"What?" Stiles breathes out in disbelief.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." Danny responds, smile on face. Stiles looks at him in shock before turning to glance at Scott - who looks just as shocked.

"Oh, that is so sweet. Are you kidding?" Stiles earnestly asks.

"Yes! I'm kidding!" Danny grins, before leaving.

"Okay, you know, you don't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny! It's not attractive, all right?" Stiles angrily shouts after him.

"Why don't you just ask Izzy?" Scott smirks. Stiles frowns as he turns to look at Scott, slapping his arm while Scott laughs. "You know she runs cross-country, right?"

Isaac enters the locker room, catching the attention of Coach.

"Mr. Lahey, happy to have you back! Not happy that you're late." He says, disappointed.

"Sorry, Coach..." Isaac mumbles as he passes by and heads to his locker.

"I'll remind you all, cross-country is not optional for lacrosse players! I don't need you turning into a bunch of fat-asses in the offseason." Coach looks around the room and frowns as he sees that the team is in great shape, and clears his throat. "So, work on that..."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stiles stands next to Isabel as she stands amongst the group of lacrosse players and few volunteer cross-country runners.