[29] Illuminated

"It's sad because it just hurts,I'd do anything for you,But would you do that for me, too?"

I'd do anything for you,
But would you do that for me, too?"

Bubblegum - Clairo
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Class starts in five minutes! Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school!" Coach shouts into his bullhorn, echoing through the dark hallways.

"That was a triple negative." Stiles winks at Coach as he passes by at his locker. "Very impressive, Coach." Stiles compliments.

"Copy that." Coach calls back in his bullhorn.

Stiles takes his books out of his locker, accidentally knocking his keys onto the ground with a clatter. "Oops!" He grabs the set, before noticing a key that he doesn't remember having. "Hello... Where did you come from?" He mutters to himself.

He turns around at the sound of the doors at the end of the hallway opening, turning around and checking to see if it was Isabel. As he spots Scott, he smiles to the wolf and raises his hand in a wave.

He notices Scott's eyes elsewhere and follows his gaze to see Kira turning around and walking off to her locker. Scott beelines for Kira, Stiles catching his arms as he tries to pass him and stops him.

"No. No, stop! Stop!" Stiles warns.

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott huffs.

"No, you need to remember someone left a coded message telling Barrow to kill her." Stiles reminds.

"Which is why I need to talk to her-"

"Scott, no way!" Stiles interrupts. "Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, I vote against any and all interaction!"

The pair watch as Kira glances over, shrugging her backpack over her shoulders before continuing down the hallway.

"What if she's like me?" Scott quietly wonders.

"That girl walked through one-point-twenty-one jigawatts of electricity - she's not like you." Stiles sighs, shutting his locker.

Scott silently walks off, Stiles looking down at his keys in wonder. At the sound of the door he turns again, this time a large grin finding it way onto his face.

"At least I know you're not a psychotic monster that's going to start murdering people." He mumbles to himself, watching the red-head in awe.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel sits in Biology, eyes dead set on the small red chaos crystal that she holds in her hand. Her eyes narrow as she sighs in annoyance, having spent the entire night trying to do something with it.