[27] Galvanize

"When you walked into the room just then, It's like the sun came out

It's like the sun came out."

Start Of Time - Gabrielle Aplin
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stiles, Isabel and Lydia help sneak Allison into an empty classroom for her to climb out to escape the lockdown on the school. While Scott helped sneak his mom in to bring William Barrow's clothes for the wolves to smell.

"The bestiary is literally a thousand pages long. If I'm going to find anything about flies coming out of people's bodies, it could take me all night." Allison reminds the three.

"And remember - the word in archaic Latin for "fly" is musca." Isabel reminds the huntress and Lydia nervously chews her fingernails, pacing back and forth.

"Got it." Allison nods as she climbs out the window.

"Where do we start?" Lydia asks Stiles nervously.

"Upstairs." Stiles nods at the two red-heads. As they turn Stiles checks the clock - 2:35pm, leaving only 25 minutes left of lockdown. "We gotta go." Stiles warns and the three break off into a sprint.

The three begin their checks, starting in the art room. Lydia's nervous energy fills Isabel's body, the girl shaking her head as she tries to snap out of it.

"Scott and Isaac are in the basement, right?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah, with Ethan and Aiden. The plan is they meet in the middle in the boiler room." Stiles explains, checking for any tell-tale signs of Barrow.

Isabel frowns as Lydia doesn't respond, looking over to see her staring at an image of an explosion. Isabel pauses and realises.

"All of the wolves- all of the ones with glowing eyes are in the basement at the boiler room?" Lydia wearily asks.

"Technically, I have glowing eyes too." Isabel reminds her cousin. Lydia gives her a look but Isabel shrugs.

"...Oh, my God! An engineer could use a boiler room to blow up the whole school." Stiles tells the two.

Isabel's heart sinks at the statement.

"We have to get them out of there." Lydia tells Stiles.

"We have to get everyone out!" Isabel corrects.

"How do we do that?!" Lydia asks.

Stiles thinks quickly, rushing to pull the fire alarm. Lydia and Isabel take a breath as they watch students evacuate, Stiles grinning as his plan works.

Isabel's face drops as she's the first to notice Coach hovering behind Stiles - a face so angry it could kill. Lydia is quick to notice, Stiles' face faltering as he watches them and realises. He turns, not expecting Coach to be so close to him and jumps back in shock.