[12] Currents

"I crave your taste,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel nervously bites her nails as she stands in the midst of the flashing red and blue siren's from the police cars.

Stiles places a comforting hand on her lower back, snapping her out of her trance. She looks up to his face, an uneasy smile resting on his lips. Isabel musters an uneasy smile back.

Noah Stilinski stands in front of them, where they stand with Scott and Melissa outside the Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital, holding a notepad as he takes Scott and Melissa's statements.

Stiles and Isabel were spending the night trying to research about the effects of wolfsbane on witches, but couldn't seem to find a direct answer.

After a rushed call from Scott explaining another person had gone missing - Stiles all but dragged Isabel into the Jeep and straight there.

"Hang on, hang on, They were both in the car?" Noah asks, confused frown on his face. Isabel tries to catch up with the conversation - her eyes fixated on the dead moth Scott found in the car.

"No, Dad, they're trying to tell you that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? Two doctors, both gone." Stiles attempts to explain.

"So, whose car is this?" Noah questions.

"Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor. The ER attending is the one that never made it back in." Melissa tells the sheriff.

"Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right?" Noah says to Melissa.

"Yeah." Melissa nods.

"Guys, give us a second." Noah tells the three teens. The three nod, moving off to the side together, a nervous energy in the air.

"These are definitely sacrifices, right?" Scott asks the pair.

"Yeah, it's the one Deaton mentioned - Healers." Stiles sighs.

"What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe." Scott reminds the boy, Isabel sighs as she tries to figure it all out in her head. Stiles' attention is taken back to his father as he watches him on the phone. "That's not a coincidence, and if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not a healer. I..." Scott trails off with a shake of the head.

"Can you hear that?" Stiles asks, pointing to his father behind Scott. Scott turns, remaining facing away from the pair as he listens.

"...They found a body." He tells the two.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel jumps into Stiles' Jeep breathlessly, having ran out of the school in a rush following a 'Deaton has been taken, meet me at the Jeep now' text.