[28] Scarlet Witch

"So dig two graves cause when you die,I swear I'll be leaving by your side

I swear I'll be leaving by your side."

Follow You - Bring Me The Horizon
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Who are you?! Why are you doing this?!" Isabel screams.

Her voice echoes into the empty abyss of her own mind. Trapped in her own mind. A scoff causes her to whip around. Isabel's eyebrows are set in a firm frown as she stares at her own face again.

"What do want?" Isabel snarls. "Who are you?"

"I am you, Isabel." She replies, simply. "Well. I am now." She laughs, before her face suddenly turns serious. "I thought mommy dearest would have told you at least."

Isabel watches confusedly as she brings to circle around her, like a predator would their prey - except it didn't matter. She had already won, the prey was already caught.

Isabel tries to think back, to all the times she saw her mother but it's no avail. She laughs as she watches Isabel try her hardest to find an answer, walking behind her.

Isabel huffs in annoyance, spinning around to face her again but it was too late. She was gone. All she could do was watch as someone else pilots her body.

Isabel can see her standing there in the substation hallway, holding up her hands in awe.

"Isabel?" She hears.

No. Stiles... it's not me. Please, please tell me you know it's not me.

"Izzy? You okay? I lost you when the power went out, it's like you vanished." Stiles breathes out in relief as he moves to where Isabel was facing. "You okay?" He frowns, reaching his free hand that wasn't holding his his phone and gently rubbing her arm.

Come on, please Stiles!

"Yeah," She breathily responds, before nodding her head. "Yeah, I'm never better." She smiles, grabbing Stiles' hand from her arm and intertwining her fingers with his.

You bitch.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"So, when did you get there?" Rafael McCall asks the group of teens sat in Noah Stilinski's office.

"At the same time." Stiles answers.

"At the same time as who?" Rafael questions.

"At the same time as me." Scott answers this time, whilst Stiles points over to the boy sat next to him.