[30] Silverfinger

"Save your tears, it'll be okay,All I know is you're here with me

All I know is you're here with me."

Here With Me - d4vd
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Good morning." Natalie says as she pokes her head into Isabel's room. She frowns as she looks in, "What are you doing?"

Isabel sits surrounded by lit candles, sat legs crossed in the middle. Natalie could only describe it as demonic, her heart sinks as she takes in the full sight - her mind flooded with memories of Willow.

Isabel sighs, not opening her eyes. "I'm trying to figure out how to become an unstoppable witch with enough power to destroy this whole town. What are you doing?"

Natalie freezes for a moment before giving a false smile, "Right..." She trails off. "I made an appointment this morning for you at the hospital. I need you to get ready, I'll take you."

Isabel opens her mouth to retort but Natalie closes the door without another word. Isabel rolls her eyes before raising her hands and closing her fists - the surrounding candles extinguishing.

"I can't wait to spell all of their mouths shut."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Scott follows Stiles into the Chemistry Lab, Stiles rambling, "So then, Izzy starts talking about phosphors, and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so that made me think of the chemistry closet, and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in..." Stiles turns to the chalkboard and freezes, "It's gone..."

"Okay, it doesn't matter though." Stiles turns on his feet heading for the closet, grabbing his keys from his pocket. "It doesn't matter. I've still got the key-" He fumbles with his keys, searching but can't find it. "...What the hell? I had it-- I had it here. I had it here this morning, I swear to God, I had it this morning." Stiles anxiously tells a concerned Scott.

"The key you were talking about last night?" Scott asks softly.

"Yeah. I showed it to you, right? Didn't I show it to you?" Stiles questions.

Scott shakes his head, "No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it..."

"I was here a couple hours ago. And the message left to Barrow spelling Kira's name was right there on the board in my handwriting, and I had the key to the chemistry closet." Stiles explains, moving back over to the board.

"So, you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide in in from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira...?" Scott says slowly, watching Stiles' unsure.