[25] More Bad Than Good

"What doesn't destroy you,will leave you broken instead

will leave you broken instead.
Got a hole in my soul growing
deeper and deeper."

Drown - Bring Me The Horizon
•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Stiles pulls open the door to Derek's loft - Lydia, Isabel and Scott following close behind. Upon seeing an empty room Isabel looks over at Lydia.

She meets her eyes with a frown before the two cousins move down the steps and into the middle of the dark room. Stiles moves to follow the pair while Scott stays at the entrance.

"They said they'd meet us here..." Lydia says, her voice laced with confusion.

Scott is suddenly punched from behind, causing the three to turn around in shock at the sounds of the twins attacking Scott. They grab the true alpha by his shoulders and throw him into the room.

Stiles quickly ushers the two girls aside, glancing back to make sure Scott was okay. The twins grin as they stand at the top of the steps over an injured Scott, before moving toward the wolf on the floor and continuing to attack.

The two take turns attacking Scott, throwing an onslaught of punches and kicks at the Alpha. Lydia hides her face in Isabel's shoulder as Stiles protectively places his arm around the two.

"I thought you guys were gonna teach me to roar?" Scott groans from the ground, spitting blood from his mouth.

"We are! You do it by giving in-" Aiden begins.

"-Giving in and letting go. That's how Deucalion taught us control." Ethan finishes as Aiden grabs Scott from the ground.

"Hey, you know, that's funny-" Stiles speaks up. "I've actually tried something like this one time, using a heart monitor and lacrosse balls..." The three wolves turn to look at Stiles who shrugs. "But, you're right, beating the living crap out of him is probably a lot better..."

Scott looks over at the twin's in disbelief. "That's actually the plan? You kick my ass?"

"You're afraid to turn." Aiden states simply.

"We're gonna make you." Ethan continues, Scott's face drops at the realisation. "You turn, then you kick our asses!"

"And then, you roar." Aiden explains, as Ethan flashes his illuminated blue eyes and growls at Scott. "You don't think you can let go with us?"

"You think you're going to hurt us?" Ethan taunts, shoving Scott.

"Come on, McCall! Give it your all!" Aiden chimes, each twin taking it in turns to throw a hit at Scott.