[22] Uncontrolled

"I can admit I am not fireproof

"I can admit I am not fireproof. I feel it burning me, I feel it burning you."

The Beach - The Neighbourhood
•• ━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Scott stands beside Stiles in the school hallway, letting out a small sigh as Stiles fumbles with his lock on his locker.

"Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal." Scott suggests.

Stiles glances at the wolf. "Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. There's a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal." Stiles comments.

"Yeah." Scott agrees.

Stiles tries to open lock but it doesn't unlock. He pulls on it confused with a small huff. He looks down at the lock in his hands and pauses as he takes in the strange symbols that have replaced the numbers on the lock.

"What?" He mumbles to himself quietly.

He stares at it for a second before trying the lock again, when it doesn't work he closes his eyes with an exhale. When he opens his eyes to look again, the numbers are back to normal. Stiles turns to look at Scott who leans against the locker next to him, his breathing heavy.

"Oh, dude, your eyes." Stiles quietly tells the Alpha.

Scott's face falls in fear, "What about them?"

"They're starting to glow." Stiles worriedly explains, looking around to make sure no one was watching.

"You mean like right now?" Scott asks.

"Yes, right now." Stiles rushes out, "Scott, stop. Stop it."

Scott begins to breath heavily, looking down at the ground as he tries to control himself. "I can't..." He pants. "I can't control it." He quietly breathes out, shielding his eyes with his  hand.

"All right, just keep your head down." Stiles instructs the wolf, grabbing his head and lowering it. "Look down, come on. Keep your head down." Stiles tells him, covering Scott's face from the busy hallway of students and moves him into a classroom, pulling the door shut.

Scott pants heavily, quickly taking off his overshirt as he begins growling, stumbling further into the classroom. Stiles worriedly follows him, but Scott raises a hand to tell him to stop.

"No!" He snarls, "Get back, get away from me."

"Scott, it's okay." Stiles attempts, stepping forward again.

"I don't know what's going to happen!" Scott warns the boy, clutching at a desk in-front of him. He turns his head to Stiles, revealing his teeth transformed into his fangs. "Get back!"

Stiles freezes in his spot as he watches Scott helplessly, the wolf panting heavily. Scott looks down at his hands, raising them and grunting in pain as he cuts into himself with his claws.