[3] Ritual

"I fill you up, drink from my cup,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel meets up with Lydia and Allison in the library after class for their free period. She flicks through her books uninterested and distracted. Lydia sits up straight as she looks at the twins that stand at the bookshelf opposite them.

"I want one." Lydia drawls.

Isabel frowns at her words, looking up at her confused. She spots Allison's amused look and looks over Allison's shoulder to see what Lydia was talking about. She rolls her eyes as she spots the twins.

"Which one?" Allison asks, amused.

"The straight one - obviously," Isabel comments disinterested, while Lydia chuckles at her.

Allison looks at her confused before looking back at the twins, spotting one looking at Danny dreamily. She smiles in realization. Lydia takes a sip of her coffee, before placing it down. Allison takes the cup, looking at the logo on the front.

"What if it's not a symbol? What if it's actually a logo?" Allison asks, but as she looks up to Lydia, the seat is empty.

Isabel motions behind her without having to look up from her book. Allison turns to see Lydia flirting with one of the twins and chuckles in amusement before searching online for logos in Beacon Hills.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"So, you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Scott asks Stiles as he fidgets with his hands.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers," Stiles suggests.

"But what would a pack of Alphas need with a Beta?" Scott frowns.

"Scott, I don't know. I don't care. All right? This girl - our moms were best friends before mine died, okay? We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her!" He says impatiently. "Look, I left her there Scott, so this is my fault." He sighs, finally confessing his guilt.

"Then we need Isaac to remember." Scott pauses.

"How? Peter and Derek couldn't do it. You know any other Werewolves with a better trick?" Stiles frustratedly comments.

"Maybe not a Werewolf. But someone who knows a lot about 'em, and a witch to help him." Scott raises his brows.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel instructs the boys to fill the tub with ice as she prepares for the ritual. Her body is filled with nerves, but she can't tell if they're her own or the boys in the room around her.

"Obviously, it's not going to be particularly... comfortable. But, if we can slow your heart rate down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state." Deaton explains to Isaac.