[7] Frayed

"In the middle of the night,"•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Derek called the young Chaos Witch to meet with his pack at his apartment. She rings the bell, waiting for the door to answer. She jumps back as Peter opens the door for her and raises a brow at her with a smirk as she remains stood outside.

"Are you not going to come in?" Peter asks, humour in his voice.

"I've learnt my lesson about being in enclosed spaces with you." Isabel snaps back, causing Peter to chuckle.

Derek appears beside his uncle, looking straight at the witch. He motions for her to come in, and without another look in Peter's direction, she moves past him and follows Derek in.

"We want your help." Derek simply states as he leads her in.

Isabel frowns, "With?"

"The leader of the Alpha pack - his name is Deucalion. We're going to kill him and stop the pack." Derek explains, looking to see an uneasy expression on her face. "Look - they're living above Allison's apartment, she's not safe." He says, he feels guilty using her friends safety against her, but they needed her on their side - before he got to her.

Isabel sighs as she follows Derek to his desk, plans of the apartment building spread across the desk as Boyd and Cora watch her approach. Boyd gives her a smile that she returns, but Cora just watches her.

Derek begins to fill her in on the plan, when the door suddenly opens and Scott rushes in.

"I know where they are!" He calls out frantically.

"Same building as the Argents. We know." Derek responds. Scott looks at the witch confused, but she just looks back at the plans.

"Cora and I followed the twins." Boyd explains to the Beta.

"Then they want you to know." Scott insists.

"Or, more likely, they don't care." Peter shrugs.

"What is this?" Scott frowns, looking at the plans on the desk.

"Isn't it obvious? The schemers are scheming. Coming up with a coup de main better known as a pre-emptive strike." Peter tells the young wolf.

"You're going after them?" Scott incredulously asks, looking between Derek and Isabel like they are mad.

"Tomorrow. And you're gonna help us." Derek crosses his arms as he nods at the Beta. "They're one floor above them, in the penthouse right above Allison."