Different

I get off the bus like normal

I get off the bus like normal. My white and pink sparkly bag firmly on my back. I walk towards the street pressing the button waiting patiently looking around bored. I cross without when the little green man comes up. I held the straps of my backpack as I walk the sidewalks right in the middle like dad taught me. People often got frustrated that I didn't move out of there way but I only move you wheelchairs or strollers nothing else no one else. I felt the hairs on my body stand up. I look around something confused. Something inside me was telling me to look. I begin to walk faster as I feel heart pick up. That's when see it. I felt my heart stop. I don't think I just begin running. I turn the opposite way. I don't know what I was thinking. Actually I do I wasn't thinking when I ran in the opposite direction I was meant to go to. I bump into people having them yell or scowl at me. I almost trip over as I run causing me to stumble forward thankfully I caught myself before I hit the ground.

I run my up the steps I had been running for blocks. I should have just gone to the firehouse like normal, it was closer. I bump and push into people until I was at the front desk. "Hey are you ok" some girl asks making me look at her noticing her a lot of other people and the lady behind the desk looking at me. Tears in my eyes, my breath uneven puffing trying to catch itself. My eyes look around in panic, darting around the room looking for a source of comfort any comfort. "Hey calm down your ok" the lady behind the desk said coming around the desk leading me over to a bench, the brown hair girl trying to comfort me while not scarring me. "Can you take a deep breath for me like me" I mimic the lady behind the desk as she takes a deep breath "I'm Sargent platt can I know your name" "Oolivia" I said quietly "that's a beautiful name" the girl with brown hair said smiling Sargent platt shoots her a scowl quickly before turning back to me. "Erin she's a cop I I don't know anyone" "hey it's ok do you know that's Erin's last name or something" my mind was spinning not only panic from everything but trying to figure out if I could remember. I shake my head. "Ok ok there can't be that many Erin's that are cops right we'll find her" the brown haired girl said with confidence. Tears still in my eyes "51" I gasp jumping up they would be worried "hey hey it's ok just sit in here your safe" the brown haired girl said coaxing me into some office where it's quiet. "51 like the firehouse" I nod to Sargent platts question "they would be worried I should be there but I go scared and panicked" "I'll call randy this is the closest police district maybe it's Lindsay" Sargent platt said walking out of the room. The brown haired girl looked hesitant. "I'll be right back" she said she off before I see her running up the stairs before she disappeared from my sight.

"Livvie" Erin said I jump up racing over to her. I clutch onto her crying. "Hey hey I'm here" Erin said rubbing my back "I called randy her name is Olivia Severide turns out they have been worried about her. She should have turned up there an hour ago he is coming over to comfort her until her dad can get here" Sargent Platt said coming in. Erin sat me on the desk but kept her hands on me. That's when I see jay, I send him a weak smile which he returns. "What happened Livvie you always go to the firehouse" "I was" tears start building up in my eyes, they had only just stopped flowing "what happened" Jay asked gently "i Um something felt off I didn't know" I shake my head causing the tears to fall. "I kept looking around I couldn't shake the feeling then I saw it" my breathing became uneven "hey your safe" "the green car i had seen it before and the man looked kinda scary with his black hair and moustache that kinda looped" "I know this is hard but do you remember what type of car" Erin asks everyone else looked confused. Erin knew my dad knew cars so by default I normally know. "Um it was like a old green sedan I didn't get the licence plate I'm sorry I just ran he follow me I could hear the car...I don't know why I came here he scared me I had to cross the road again to get to 51 and he was going so fast" "you ran here" Erin said causing me to nod "I started rubbing after he tried to grab me" Jay and Erin share a look. They go to move I grab Erin. She was the only one I knew. Sure I had met jay but I didn't really know him. "Hey want me to give you a piggy back ride like last time you were here" I shake my head "I need hugs" I mumble tightening my grip on Erin.

Erin ended up carry me upstairs. Truthfully I would have walked if they had told me that's where we were going. I suppose I should have guessed with the hole piggy back offer. My mind was all jumbly I just didn't. "Hey can you just wait here I just need to talk to Voight" I nod. I sat in her chair with my knees to my chest tears dripping down my face. I kept looking at the door I see Jay open his arms. I jump up rushing over without hesitation. I sit on his lap my arms around him, my head on his chest. He gives amazing hugs. I glance up at the board and instantly regret. I sit up startled making jay sit up. "That's him that's the man who grabbed me" I say "he hurt had a knife" he looks down noticing blood on my hand "did he get you" I don't answer seeing Mouch walk up the steps beside Sargent Platt. I jump out of Jays arms and run over to him right as Erin walks out.