Fear

I sat against a tree by a cabin I didn't know where I was

I sat against a tree by a cabin I didn't know where I was. I was scared and alone. I was also tired I spent the entire night crying, I was exhausted. My body was on fire but I had become numb to the pain.

I heard movement making me jump back further into the tree. I heard the person pause before moving in my direction. I weakly get up, I don't know how much fight I had left in me. "Hey hey your ok" the raspy voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. It's also the same thing they said to get me to stop. "Catch" he said that's when I look over at him. He did look familiar. I catch what he threw at me with ease. I stare at it tracing the star with my finger "I'm Sargent Voight you had a lot of people worried" "do you work with Erin" he smiles kneeling down there was still some distance between us. "I do she's the one who got this whole area filled with cops" "I lost my phone" I mumble "Jay found it that's ok" I nod "how bout I lead you back you look hurt" I slowly nod. I slowly follow him tracing his star with my finger, he hadn't asked for it back. I knew it was real I had seen Erins. The Pain was finally catching up to me making me wince with every step, I felt light headed and dizzy. But I pushed on, I didn't miss the concerned looks Sargent Voight was giving me.

"Erin" I shout racing over hugging her. I finally felt safe. I felt safe with Sargent Voight but I know Erin, I only met him like once. "You had us worried kiddo your dad is on his way" I trace the star nervously it reminding me that I'm with the police they wouldn't let the men get me.

I was sitting down on a bench Erin and her whole team around me. Erin had reintroduced me to all of them. "Can I have a look at your head" a guy said I didn't even register who it was I jump back falling off the chair "no" I crawl backwards "leave me alone" I trace the star frantically. "Hey hey it's Erin you ok your safe" she said kneeling in front of me. I sit up slowly tracing star.

An ambulance shows up causing everyone to share a look. "This could go bad" Jay mused "it's 61 she will be fine" "what we got" I hear Sylvie ask "Vie" I jump up crying and run over and hug her. "Livvie" she asked surprised . She sat me down on the bench I was previously on. "I'm going to look at your head ok looks like you have quiet cut" she said moving her hands to my head. "Does anything else hurt little one" Emily asked "my ankle and my tummy" I mumble "if we had know we would have given your dad a lift" Sylvie told me "I'll call him tell him to meet us at me" Erin said as I was loaded into the ambulance. "Maybe I should go she might freak out on the doctors I can introduce her to Will maybe that might make it easier" Jay said "get her statement while your there we got one severely injured and we have no idea what happened" Sargent Voight said Jay jumps in "don't worry I'm coming with so when these two leave you will be stuck with me" I slowly nod making my head pound again.

"Thirteen year old Olivia Severide head injury we don't know how long it bled for it was dry on arrival. Ankle bandage on the scene, bruising on the stomach has a high pain tolerance but we did give her stuff in the field" Sylvie explains my head pounding causing me to ignore the rest. "Hey can you page will...she freaked out with Antonio and a couple of other cops thought maybe if I introduce him she might relax" Jay asks.

I was sitting on the bed. "Jay" he turns to me humming telling me to continue "I still have his badge Sargent Voight I mean wouldn't he need it" "he didn't ask for it back it's ok he will call if he needs it...plus it looks good on you" he reassures me "Jay" a guy with red hair asks "Will this is Olivia Severide. Livvie this is my big brother Will his a doctor can you let him have a look at you and make you better" I look between the two "is he nice like you" "his nicer" Jay said making me slowly nod "ok" I say. I watch Jay whisper something to him before he comes over.

"Ruby" dad said rushing in "daddy" I start crying in her arms "it was horrible I'm so scared" I ask "your safe now all good" he holds me close "Livvie could you tell me about what happened" Jay asks gently "Halstead" Dad warns "she doesn't have to go into all the details now we're just trying to figure it out" Jay said dad goes to speak but I cut him off "um I was sleeping at the apartment" "what I told you to go to Cindy's or even over to Erin's" Dad said "I'm sorry" I say tears building in my eyes, dad sighs kissing my head "ok you were sleeping" "I heard a bang and something smash went to look I saw two men I jumped out my window" "that's four floors" Dad exclaimed shocked "I hit my head on the building I got and ran. I heard them behind me I don't remember I stopped at the bridge and called someone" "Erin" I nod "I didn't know who my hands were shaking I was crying...I don't remember talking I remember hearing them there was four of them I caught a glimpse of them before I ran again...I don't remember much after that apart from the leaves, the fear, panic and pain" "Will said that's normal it's just your bodies response to what happened...it may come back it may not and that's totally fine" I slowly nod glancing at my ripped clothes that were off to the side. I shake my head as I hear shouting, fear washes over my body causing the machines not to beep, I could feel the sticks leaves and dirt beneath me. I couldn't make any of it out though. "Hey hey your safe" Dad said and someone ran into the room "Olivia I need you to calm down for me" he said and suddenly it all came back rushing so quickly I could see and hear everything "will" "it's me" he nods smiling I hold onto his arm smiling. "Where did you go" Will asked I could hear my dad asked what happed but Will kept his attention on me. "I felt the floor all the sticks leaves and dirt I think I was laying on it or something I could feel everything the fear panic everything" I tell him "Livvie I'm going to asks Dr Charles to come in and talk to you is that ok. He will help his a psychiatrist he knows how to help you through what's going on in your head" he asked before glance at my dad who nods. "My clothes take them away" i ask "ok" Will grabs them and walks out.