Wrapped up

"Your dad will be here soon I came as soon as I heard" "I was so scared mouchy" he just holds me tight

"Your dad will be here soon I came as soon as I heard" "I was so scared mouchy" he just holds me tight. "I wouldn't have just let you sit alone over here pretty sure they all wanted to come but couldn't exactly swing that" "and we all know how much you love sitting" he smile "glad you haven't lost your humour or smile the whole firehouse wouldn't be the same if you lost it" he kisses my head "I remember you were three your first time you came you had the biggest smile you were so excited. You just wanted to know everything and be apart of everything you just couldn't understand why your daddy had to leave to fight fires and you couldn't go with him you were determine to prove yourself" I smile glancing at my right bicep which he had bandage. "I want to go home mouchy" "let's just wait for your dad then we will probably figure something out" "you mean so I don't end up like the four dead girls" he sighs nodding "your strong and brave and no one is going to hurt you...you have an entire firehouse along with CPD I see them falling in love with your beautiful smile just as much as we did" I sigh content in his arms.

I had discovered I was meant to be his next victim. I was in my father arms. His arms around me holding me tightly. My chin resting on his shoulder. I wasn't listening to them. I know they were telling my dad and Mouch about the situation. I was scared and all I wanted to be was in his arms. It was decided that I shouldn't be alone until this guy was caught. The firehouse and the district would pick me up from school they would trade off who ever was free. Someone would take me to baseball and watch. As annoying as that sounded I was more than excited I loved being around everyone from the firehouse and I was learning to love the the people at the district. I did trust them all though.

It was the next day. I had been distracted the whole day. I had spent most of the day staring out the window or looking over my shoulder. I couldn't focus on anything other what happened yesterday. I walk out with my head down. I only look up only for a moment to see a familiar black car. I walk over hopping in "my favourite child" I give him a deadpanned look "I'm the only child you know Adam" "I have a niece" "do you see this niece" "that's irrelevant" I smile for the first time all day "want to get food I'm kinda hungry" "I think you should just take my time the firehouse" "doesn't mean we have to" I sigh "fine you can get me food" he smiles gleefully

I carry my hot chips walking beside Adam. They were adamant about walking me to the door. My dad met us half way wrapping his arms around me and stealing some chips. "Hey" he just laugh "go inside kiddo" I knew he wanted to check up on the case without me so walk away "bye Adam thank you for picking me up" I say before entering the door.

"My favourite child" Otis exclaimed running over. "You just want my chips" everyone laughs I sigh offering him my chips. "Ready for me to destroy you at poker" Cruz said making me laugh "not a chance" "oh this I have to see" Herman said as they began clearing the table in the common room. Capp and Ferraris coming and sitting down, Capp shuffling the cards. "You guys want to join" "oh no this is going to be fun to watch" Mouch said coming over and sitting on a chair I sigh sitting down beside him taking my cards. "What's going on" dad asks confused "the big show down of cruz and Livvie" Stella tells him "How did you learn to be so good kiddo" Sylvie asks "grandpa taught me" I shrug smiling "he even started inviting people over to show off his prodigy" Dad said sitting down smiling.

"How" Cruz said bewildered I had just won again. Capp and Ferraris laughing giving me high fives. Everyone else laughing or smiling at Cruz's shock and my happiness. "We need to start betting for food" I say making everyone laugh "I'm not making you food" Cruz said "but I'm so hungry" "you just ate" he exclaimed "but I might die if I don't eat" I lean back dramatically my dad laughs pulling me to him. "Your always hungry" "I'm a growing girl I need food" "only the best food for our girl as well" Stella adds passing me a plate of something I didn't care I was more than happy to eat it.

I sat cross legged in the bunk room with the girls. They were talking about everything and everything they told the guys it was girl time. "So any boys Livvie" Sylvie asks she didn't look up at me her focus was on the pictures on the iPad of different necklaces. "Um no I ah" I run my hand through my hair "how do I know if I like someone" they all look at each other "I'd my dad but he would just say no boy or you don't need boys and I friends with heaps of boys there aren't many girls at my school that like sport" "well does a boy make you nervous" Stella asks "or do you forget what you were saying" Emily asks "or do you think one is just so much cooler like the way he walks, the things he does no one else can do it quite like him" Sylvie said "there's this one boy his names Zach his in my grade he plays for the same club as me he told me I was cool. We train together once a week and him and his friends always say how much better I am than the rest of the my team. He lets me sit with him and his friends at lunch Karla said he never lets girls sit with him but he does just not the girls who like girly things" I ramble they smile sharing a look "Livvie I think you like him" Stella said they were all smiling I laugh shaking my head "no no that's impossible I mean his like my best friend" "I think he likes you as well girl" I frown "what do I do" I look between them "well you can either tell him and see what happens or just leave it" "will it go away I can't his my best friends" "I don't know kiddo" Stella answered "don't use Stella as an example shea had a thing for your dad forever" Emily told me "so does dad they sometimes spend the night together" "how do you know" "I'm thirteen not stupid what do you teleport into our kitchen in the morning" I said rolling my eyes "that is" "complicated I know you both say it all the time" I cut her off smiling causing Sylvie and Emily to laugh.