Alone

I walk down the street with my bag over my shoulder

I walk down the street with my bag over my shoulder. Cindy had tried to make me go back with her and Annabelle but I didn't. The streets were dark. The cold air was starting hit my body's as it slowly cools down. I spin around at every noise wishing I had gone with Cindy now. The streets were scary at night.

I held my phone tightly watching every movement closely. I run up the steps almost falling every few steps as my bag tries to push over. I unlock the door and go inside putting my bag down by the door. I shower and get into comfy clothes and laying down.

I was startled awake hearing something smash. I creep towards the door seeing people I don't know. I grab my backpack and phone before jumping out my window. I didn't think about it until I hit the ground feeling pain ripple through my body. Jumping from a fourth floor clearly isn't a good option. I stumble forward hitting my head on the building in front of me. I limp down the street, my head pounding with every step. I hear them shouting making me panic. Pain ripples through my body as I look around wiping the tears from my eyes.

I lean against the wall under some bridge I don't know how long I was running for. I look in my bag trying to find my phone. The sparkles from my case hurt my eyes but I immediately grab it. I don't know who I called my hands where shaking my head pounding. I start to cry everything hurt and I was so so scared. I was scared they would find me. I knew that I would be ringing a first responder or their partner. The only kids number I have is Annabelle and she would give the phone to her mum. I just hope they aren't on call or something and can answer. "Hello" I couldn't decipher who the person was "help" I said I go to speak but hear speaking causing me to freeze. "They are trying to find me" I say and start limp running away. My leg felt like I was going to collapse with every step I take. I trip I don't know if my body just couldn't take it or if I actually tripped. I felt a weight on top of me causing me to get winded and instantly groan. I felt something touch me. I struggle but they were stronger. I reach around finding something heavy. I use all my strength lifting it and swinging. I felt the weight suddenly disappear. I didn't take a moment to observe the situation I just got up and started running. I ignore the pain in my body and just run. It was dark everywhere I didn't know where I was running I just ran.