Lost

Third person POV

Erin jumps up "we got to go" "what" Jay said rolling over in the bed. She doesn't answer just putting a call in to have the location called as she jumps up and changes. Jay sighs following her lead.

"What we go" Hank asks as the whole team gather. "Olivia Severide called me at eleven she sounded upset said help heard other male voices before she said help me I heard lots of panicked breathing before it cut out" "what's a thirteen year old doing out here" Jay asks looking around the park wasn't exactly the hangout spot "I don't know all I know is that Kelly is on shift I called Connie to get him to call us when he gets back. But until then we have to find her. Got her location pinged to here" she said "ok Halstead Lindsay you take north. Antonio and Ruzek take the tunnel and path. Al and I will take the woods" Hank commanded before they all went off.

"Hey check this out" Al said seeing a male on the floor with blood around him "you think she did this" "a thirteen year old take on forty year old" Adam asked not believing it "check it out" Erin said pointing the stick "you think she had the strength to hit him with it" Jay asks "fear gives you all kinds of power and she sounded scared" Erin said "alright she was here call this in and fan out you find her call it in and tread carefully she's scared" Hank said. Erins phone begins to ring causing the all to look over at her, she pulls it out and sighs "it's Kelly" she said answering it and walking away to explain everything to Kelly. They all begin to walk off in different directions looking.