Lovely

"So you don't have to work" I ask my dad hopefully I had been shuffled around intelligence

"So you don't have to work" I ask my dad hopefully I had been shuffled around intelligence. They had all been taking turns entertaining me. "Nope I'm all you whatever you like kiddo" I smile delighted.

We sat on the couch watching the movie. "So Natalie told me" tears build up in my eyes I don't look at him "you don't have to talk about it I just wanted you to know that I know" I nod against him "so what have them been doing with you" I smile "well Adam tried to get me to do a colouring in book they um Jay and I have watched all the marvel movies Adam joined us made Hank really mad but they were watching me so it wasn't like he could do anything. But Erin told me he was mad they weren't working and watching movies with me" dad laughs "uh Erin took me on heaps of girls trips even kidnapped Kim which made Jay sad but he isn't a girl so he couldn't come. Hank and Al just ate with me it was so funny dad they were doing some training thing and Al and Hank were eating I watched them through the window" he smiles "knock knock hope we're not interrupting but we missed our favourite Severide" Stella said walking in "yeah we heard you had been sad kid" Mouch said making me smile "Herman said he is going to stop past with Annabelle later" Matt said I smile jumping up "I missed you" I go around hugging them all "I thought I was your favourite" dad exclaims as he gets up kissing Stella "so how was the district" Capp asked "not as fun as the firehouse hit me Jay and Adam did watch all the avenger movies before moving onto Harry Potter we haven't finished yet" I tell them "are they as good as your poker games" Otis asked making me shrug "ahh about the same" I told them shrugging.

Dad walks beside me. We were at the park. I had my trusty bat in my hand, dad held my bag. I didn't have training. Herman came up with the idea to have a fun baseball game. I actually think it was Annabelle's idea, Herman just organised it. She loved playing as much as I do, we always wanted to play with them. Even if half of them probably couldn't hit the ball like us.

I run over to Annabelle who's standing with her brothers. We hug laughing. We were both in our baseball gear everyone else dressed in athletic gear. "Ok new rule those two are allowed to be on the same tear" Herman said pointed between me and Annabelle as we laugh. "Why" I pout "there would be no chance for us to win" Dad said agreeing with Herman. "So the teams" Capp asked "we I for one want our pocket rocket Livvie" Stella said wrapping her arms around me, pulling me to her making me laugh.

I swing my bat practicing before sighing and I walking up to the plate. The teams were
dad, Me, Stella, Ferraris, Ferraris daughter Zoe (she's nine), Sylvie, Boden, Donna, Terrance (his eight), Capp, Erin.
Herman, Annabelle, KennyJames, Luke, Max,
Otis, Matt, Mouch, Trudy, Emily, Cruz
I twirl the bat before I get into position sending a wink to Annabelle who was pitching. She throws the ball I swing putting my whole body into it. "Yeah go Livvie" Otis shouts before he gets a look from his team "boo that was terrible" he corrects making me laugh as I run to the bases.

"Pitch him out kiddo" Dad said quietly as I toss the ball up and down. On the plate was Cruz, he was copying what Annabelle and I do with swinging the bat. "I can try" I nod sighing "you are amazing you will do it" I sigh he didn't say it in a demanding type of way more of a building my confidence type of way. I nod he kisses my head squeezing my shoulder before walking away. I toss the ball up and down a few times before I throw it. It moves fast and spinning as it goes along. Cruz swings and misses making me smile i high five dad "strike one" Capp yelled "come on buddy you got this" Otis said I throw it again, he misses again sighing frustrated "she's spinning it" Annabelle said as she walked over probably to educate him on how to hit a spinning ball. Annabelle smirks at me ok time for a change, this time I don't spin the ball I let it bounce off the ground. He hits it but it doesn't go far.

We were all exhausted laying on the grass. I can't believe we lost" Max groans rolling on the grass "it's her she wins whatever team she's on" Annabelle tells them with her eyes closed. "She's crazy good" Ferraris said holding Zoe who was leaning against him. "It's her specialty" dad said proudly pulling me to him making me laugh.

Dad carry's me walking through the park. It was now dark. I was beyond exhausting he was talking about god knows what to everyone else planning their next day off and what not.