District

I was quiet

I was quiet. I could tell it was worrying everyone. But I didn't know how to react or even begin to process this. A crazed man did horrible things to me and now he was hunting me. I didn't feel ok. I didn't feel safe unless I was with my dad, I was ripped away from that. I wasn't allowed near him. I didn't even know if who I could trust those I did just got stolen from me.

I had one of my dads hoodies on, arms hugging my body. I walk slowly behind them my head down drowned by the hoodie. I didn't look at any of them. Erin pulled out a chair which I sat in my legs immediately going to my chest "hey we're going to make this super fun" Kevin said smiling "I just want dad" "I know that pretty sure we all do but you can't be protect while his on shift" he said "he was going to take me time off until we found this guy to watch out for you but" Erin said "who decided I should be here" "Olivia look at me your dad loves you and wants to protect you more than anything these guys wouldn't hesitate to hurt him" She said kneeling in front of me "I know that beautiful smile is hidden behind a lot of pain right now" "he did bad things Erin" I whisper "it hurts so bad" she nods "hey maybe I can ask Will to come over and he give us some meds to help with the pain" Jay said pulling his phone out.

I was sitting in the break room. Erin beside me after my dad gave her consent to make medical decisions temporarily. I wanted him to be here so bad and I know he wanted it but Adam rather bluntly told me that he would be a target and he could get killed. "They told me your in pain" I nod not speaking "they hurt me" Will goes to speak before Erin cut him off "oh my god outside Will outside" "she's not going to tell you" is all I hear as the door closes.

"Erin told me and I really think you should come to the hospital" "do I have to stay i I don't want to" I shake my head "ok how bout we get Jay to come he hates hospitals so he will make sure you both leave" I smile weakly nodding "doesn't daddy have to be there" i ask softly "I'll call him don't worry" Erin assured me causing me to nod. I stand up walking out.

I stand in front of jays desk shifting my feet onto the side then flat. "You alright Livvie" "oh I'm yeah Will told me you don't like hospital and I have to go he said he will be quick and that if you come and don't want to be there we can go please come I don't want to be at the hospital a long time" I quietly beg he smiles "of course I can come Livvie Lou" I smile "no one has ever called me that" he gets up grabbing his coat wrapping his arm around me.

I sit on the bed "hi Olivia" Natalia said carefully "he hurt me" I said quietly "I know Erin said she also told me she wasn't sure so can you tell me so I can make it better" "inside me" I said shaking my head as vivid visions come into my head.

I hold Jays hand waiting for the results. "Can we go" I ask looking over at him "yeah of course let me just get Will to let us leave" I let go of his hand and walks over to the door talking quietly to Will. "Will told me you want to leave so I got your medications if you need more I will have someone drop them off at the district" Natalie told me "I already told your dad and Erin already signed" she assured me "Dr Charles has said that he would be willing to stop by as well all you have to do is call" I nod slowly I felt so disconnected with everything.