Firehouse girl

I walk into the turnout room looking around "Livvie" Sylvie said "the man said I couldn't be here where do I go uh" "what man" "firefighter man hid from HQ or something his talking to Boden about why I can't be here right now" I said looking aroun...

I walk into the turnout room looking around "Livvie" Sylvie said "the man said I couldn't be here where do I go uh" "what man" "firefighter man hid from HQ or something his talking to Boden about why I can't be here right now" I said looking around "where's dad" "squad got a call we're going to fix this right Brett" Stella said making me look at her. "Can I not be here where will I go" I said "I need to see daddy" "come with me" Stella said "I'll go talk to Boden" Sylvie told me.
———————————————————————————
Sylvie stormed into Boden's office startling the two men. "Brett" Boden said "he told Livvie she can't be here" she cut straight to the chase. "It isn't safe for a child to be at a firehouse" the unknown man said clearly upset he was being challenged "that girl your are referring to is Olivia Severide she's been coming to the firehouse since her dad started here and now because she's having a meltdown about it because you told her that she can't be here. She has nowhere else to go and incase you don't know she knows a lot of commissioners and high up because if grand father" "Brett" Boden said "what" "does Severide know" "squads out on a call Stella has her" she told him. They both knew Kelly would explode, actually everyone would. They had all grown to love the firework that is Olivia Severide.
———————————————————————————
"We're not going to let some big shot tell us you aren't allowed in here" Stella told me as she sat me down in dads office. She was going to take me to her bunk but I ended up leading her into dads office. This was like my safe place. I even have my own area, blankets there were touches of me everywhere. "Dad is here where will I go I can't leave dad" tears drip down my face "all of us at 51 won't let that happen" Stella assured me hugging me "you remind me of my mum she was sunshine your like that" Stella smiles "I don't want to replace your mum Livvie" "you won't you couldn't even if you want to" she smiles laying beside me "you are a wonderful wonderful person that if we're being honest this firehouse would be super boring without" she told me making me weakly smile.

"Hey Ruby" dad said coming in quietly putting his paperwork down and come over kneeling beside the bed. Stella had fallen asleep. "That was a long call everything ok" I ask "we saved the day" he runs his hand through my hair "Brett told us" I nod leaning into him. He sits on the floor just holding me while I lay on the bed. "You know I'm not going to let them do anything" "yes you are your a fireman my superhero dad" he laughs despite growing up it's one thing I held onto referring to him a superhero. " if it comes down to it we know tones of people that could keep you company" I nod slowly "but you know that wont happen right we aren't going to let some big shot desk jockey tell us you can't be here" I nod slowly "also Boden told me that Brett may have mentioned that a lot of high ups are big fans if you" he told me making me laugh "I did play poker with some of them when grandpa Benny had poker nights" dad just smirks shaking his head "I still don't know how I never figured it out" I shrug making him laugh "hey" Stella said waking up. She sat up leaning on me gently putting an arm on dad. I smile at her. "What did I tell you" she said making me laugh. I smiled gleefully. "How's our firehouse girl" Matt said from the doorway I go to speak but the alarm sounded making them jump and run off. Dad staying beside me. "Is there any room for me" he said moving to lay beside me. "Nope" I said rolling over making him laugh picking me up laying down with me on top of him. "We'll figure it out you won't be completely alone promise" he told me kissing my head "don't worry about it" "how can I not" I groan resting my head on his chest "I'll miss you" I add "I know" dad and I have a special bond ever since mum died. It felt like we were all the other had even if we did have a whole firehouse. "But we have Erin who would be fine with you spending the night we also have everyone else but that's plan b plan A is we fight this" I sigh rolling of him laying beside him. It was to complicated for me to lay on him.

"There's our firehouse girl" Herman cheered while Otis and Crus pop some party pooper things sending confetti all over the place. I smile looking up watching it fall. "A little birdy told us what the hotshot said" Mouch told me "so we're throwing you a party which may stop if the bell goes off" Sylvie told me leading me over to show me a nice purple flower cake "I promise to not eat all the cake while your saving people" I said rolling my eyes causing the others to laugh. Capp came over picking me up making me laugh "so what's our firehouse girl want to do first" He asks as I look around. Dad was smirking at me I knew that he had a hand in this. No doubt it was Sylvie and Stella who did the party, getting Otis and Cruz would have been easy. I'm kinda surprised at Mouch well it's only really Mouch. Herman would do anything needed to see me smile. Ferraris and Capp would do anything they are always bragging I'm the unofficial squad member. And Emily well I'm not sure about her. Mouch I'm only surprised he doesn't like doing anything that isn't sitting or especially if it's to much work.

"You guys make me sound like the firehouse dog" I said as Capp placed me back on the floor, "you are definitely more fun than any dog this firehouse has ever had" Sylvie assured me me "a dog wouldn't be able to continuously beat Cruz" Ferraris said making me laugh "Cruz is easy to beat" Cruz dramatically gasps holding his heart. "I don't think he knows how to play" dad whispers loudly smirking "see what I have to deal with" Cruz exclaimed making us all laugh. We all knew he was joking. "We're not letting him take you away from us. We can't have this vibrant explosion disappear" Herman mused "yeah well all turn to stone without you" Otis said making me laugh "what" Mouch said "she got it" Otis shrugged walking away.