𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Mentions of smut, neck kissing, licking.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/N's POV

When I left the meeting room my mind was running a 100 miles an hour. The urge to prove to everyone that I was a vital member of the team and a fundamental part of the Empire's success was eating from inside out. I couldn't let my master down, I wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment. Could you imagine if I made a fool of myself in front of the guys, making Qui-Gon look like a fool for picking me?

 I stopped in the middle of a gigantic aisle and took a deep breath. "I must calm down", I murmured to myself. Whenever I got in that state, nothing productive came out of it. 

I decided to take a detour from my original route to my chambers and went straight to the main hangar, where I knew my trooper legion, the 399th, would be. Something peculiar about this squad in question was that they were all women, not clones of Jango Fett. That made it incredibly small in comparison to other legions, however, it was ten times more effective. My little group consisted of previous bounty hunters, reformed Rebels, mandalorian fighters and Jane-Doe's I trained into soldiers.

The massive metal doors greeted me on my way to the enormous platform. Soon after getting through them, I spotted Ky, one of the only two troopers I actually talked to, who fixing up her starfighter. Everything was chaotic; soldiers running around and fixing the damage on our cruisers. Because we arrived yesterday we had to do a lot of check-ups and unpack a lot of cargo.

—Greetings, Darth Phoenix. — She stood up on a rigid stand and put her hand on her forehead, obviously kidding. She saw the killer look I threw at her and started laughing. —What's with the face? —She sat down on the ship's wing.

—I just had my first meeting with Qui-Gon and his friends. —I scrunched my face, signaling my disgust. I pulled myself up and sat on the wing as well. —I really don't want to talk about it. —I threw myself back, resting my head on the hard metal. My silence didn't last long before I pushed myself back up and explained the reason behind my uneasiness.—It's just that Anakin Skywalker is such an asshole. Force, when I came here, I expected to run into the elegant and experienced leader Qui-Gon can't shut up about. Instead, I met this arrogant and egocentric piece of shit who already has a bone to pick with me. —My hand massaged my forehead trying to alleviate the pain.

—Did he say something to you? Or is it just his attitude? —Kytra asked, polishing as she paid attention to me.

—He called me a moron and completely dismissed my attack plan. —I exhaled with an eye roll.

—He did what?! Why? —She got angrier and narrowed her eyes. —What is your plan?

I explained everything to her. From the first moment he and I met to this very moment.

—He is in fact an asshole. The hell is his problem? —I loved that the we thought alike. — I really do think your plan is great! We just need to work through the details. —She shrugged like we had nothing to worry about and wink at me with complicity. I appreciated the reassuring gesture and thanked her quietly for boosting my mood. 

 We were interrupted by some screaming, the voice completely recognizable: Taaray.

—I will not say it again! Someone take those droids out of the ship and take them to maintenance! And for fuck's sake, where the hell is the mechanic? —She shouted.  Every trooper around her moved to the speed of light. Frowning while approaching us, she stood on the floor with her left arm on the wing.