𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Smut! Fingering, female masturbation, dirty talk, dom! Anakin, degrading kink, praise kink, sex tape, Anakin with Clone Wars armor.

A/N: Thank you to all the kind people who always reassure me on my profile posts!! I love you angels, thanks for the replies!! I hope you all enjoy this chapter :) The last bit was really easy to write and I love when ideas just float, you know? :)

Remember that I love to hear your ideas, so if you want to see something in the story, feel free to share! Some of the things in this and upcoming chapters were ideas given by other readers that I absolutely fell in love with <3

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Phoenix's POV

—Do you see the way he trembled when we started to ask questions about Fulcrum?! I'm telling you, he knows something! —I entered the apartment, in a rush and screaming.

Anakin and I were coming back from our dinner with the Organas, which had definitely arised our suspicions about his involvement with the Rebel Alliance. It was not strange to us to have our asses kissed by senators or literally anyone that wanted to have a good relationship with Qui-Gon, so when the night began with a bunch of compliments, we didn't smell anything funny.

Problems started when we tried to address the topic of the Rebel insurgency gaining strength and polluting more Core Worlds. They (his wife and him) would dismiss us, not in a sucking-ass kind of way, but to try and throw us off. Their body language was suspicious as hell and his wife would flinch anytime we mentioned something about a rebel leader. I threw in a trap to see if she would fall for it, where I mentioned that we had caught a king of the Imperial Alliance betraying us and we sent him for execution.

—And that wife of his is not innocent. She knows shit. —Anakin growled with yellow eyes, taking off the cape of his outfit. —They must have colluded with Windu. Bail and him were really close back then in the Republic, I doubt he would refuse Windu help if he asked.

—And how is it possible that after a five-course meal I'm still hungry? —I whined, crossing my arms with exasperation.

—Because those were fun size bites, I swear to the Force. —He agreed with the same rage. —There's some stew left. Want me to heat it up?

—Oh, yes, please. —I nodded with a smile, my mood changing.

Anakin worked on getting the food warm while I still replayed the images of tonight's dinner over and over.

—What was that thing he said about the rebels moving south? —I reminisced about a small part of our conversation about the rebel bases.

—When he said that the rebels know how dangerous the Imperial presence is at the Core Worlds and that's why we were crazy for thinking that they may be moving closer?

—Yeah, that, whatever... —I waved my hand, my eyes glued to the horizon. —Why would he send us down the galaxy?

—Probably because Windu's shelter is in the opposite direction. —Anakin took out the tupperware and placed it in front of us, giving me a spoon to dig in together.

—Thank you, baby. —I thanked him, taking a bite of the seasoned meat. —Mhmm, it's seriously so good, Ani.

—Thanks, princess. It's the first thing I learned to prepare. —He explained to me, grabbing some vegetables with a triumphant smile.