𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫. ●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Smut: Blowjob, masturbation, dirty talk, semi-public sex, sub!Ani, dom!reader. Swallowing cum. Also, a little fluff for the soul! Smoking.

A/N: Back-to-back update? Say what?? It is a birthday celebration surprise update!!

This one is dedicated to starksgrande
FELLOW CANCER BABE I VIBE WITH YOU. you are so funny and adorable, I love you miss thing <3 (happy belated birthday to you)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Anakin's POV

I wandered around the halls for a solid five minutes before I found her, lazily sitting on a ledge. She had a cigarette in between her fingers and was looking at the city lights while blowing up the smoke. So elegantly put, almost like she was a live painting. I questioned myself if I truly wanted to disturb her, but the tent forming in my pants rushed me to do so.

—I was beginning to think you weren't coming. —She said, not looking at me.

—If you wanted me to come faster, why choose the spot farthest away? —I whined, not tolerating her mocking.

This time she did turn around with a raised eyebrow, a smirk appearing behind the white stick in the middle of her lips. She puffed with the same joking spark in her eyes.

—I'm going to give you a second to put that unique cell of yours to work. —Squared up, I was ready to bicker back when it hit me. Ohhhh. My face softened and my dick throbbed in anticipation. —Yes, exactly, baby. —Her tone was condescending, making me want to turn away.

Obviously, I didn't.

—This corridor is still pretty hectic. Anyone can walk by at any moment. —I commented, equally condescending, reaching the spot next to hers.

Words were not necessary, her hand moved to pull the cigarette from her mouth into mine, her fingers holding it for me to inhale. I found it endearing that this had become a little ritual of ours: sharing these little spaces of peace and quiet.

—Isn't that more exciting? —A glimpse of naughtiness shined through her eyes. Very aware of that weak spot of mine, her right fingers found my hair. Her other hand moved to play with the collar of my jacket, the tip of her fingers brushed my throat swiftly, enhancing the neediness I already felt for her.

—You're going to be the death of me. — I breathed out, getting close to kiss her, but at the last second, she moved, ending with me giving her a kiss on the cheek.

—Ah, ah, ah. —Her index finger moved left to right. —You were pretty mean today, Ani, don't think I forgot. You need to earn for me to touch you.

—Phoenix. —I growled on the low, threatening her with my eyes. She raised her eyebrows again, but more sassily this time.

—Don't look at me like that, Ani. It's not gonna work. —She pushed me away when I went for another kiss. —You need to convince me first.

—And what do I need to do?

—Touch yourself. —She beamed after licking her lips.

[SMUT STARTS]

—W-What? —I stuttered, looking around to make sure no one heard.

—Touch yourself for me, baby. —She whispered, dropping her hand to my zipper, cupping the prominent boner. My belt was quickly undone by her with mastery.