𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Dirty talk.

A/N: So so so... there has been a lot of expectation around this chapter. One of the first things you probably noticed is the lack of dot! Sorry about that! I have decided to split the chapter in two, so the next one is definitely the smut one! If i combined the two parts, it would have been wayyy too long!

This one is dedicated to @ - Kmaybank! Thanks for all your overwhelming support! And I'm glad the lines are not as confusing as before haha.

Sorry to all of you for the blue balls, don't worry, it won't be for long!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Anakin's POV

"How have I never noticed your book collection? There's some interesting pieces. -P."

I smiled at the text.

"Are you lurking in my room? –A."

"When you come back, you will have to deal with me here more often. I have grown to like it more than my own room."

"If that day ever arrives." I rolled my eyes and huffed to myself, turning my head to stare at the emptiness of space.

My body, my mind, everything in me was fatigued. There hasn't been a single day in the last three months in which I haven't been on a mission and/or on a foreign planet; It was definitely pushing my limits. My fingers rubbed the skin of my forehead, massaging some stress away. I closed my eyes and leaned back on the pilot chair, after activating the auto-pilot mode.

And worst of all, worse than my worn-out muscles, worse than my exhausted mental health, was my stinging heart; I missed her, so damn much.

More than I wanted to, more than I needed to.

These past months were an absolute nightmare, being constantly teased of a much-needed reunion while being torn apart at the same time. I couldn't keep doing this; it was killing me, utterly destroying me.

Just when I was falling asleep, my commlink beeped. I put my legs down from the control panel and sprinted to answer the call; It could be Phoenix. It had been days since we had last spoken, due to the fact that my latest mission was consuming most of my time. My index finger dashed to press the green button and the blue hologram popped into my view. But it was not who I was expecting.

—Son! So nice to see you. How's life? — Qui-Gon greeted me with a big smile.

—Barely hanging on, master. — I chuckled, masking my true words as a joke. —Arbra... —And right when I was proceeding to give him a mission revision, he stopped me.

—Woah, woah, woah...Stop right there son. —Qui-Gon lifted his hand. —Why don't you give me the mission report face-to-face? —He crossed his arms and gave me a smug look.

—What? —I frowned. I thought I was already doing so.

—That's why I'm calling you. —He grinned. —I'm bringing you back to Coruscant. You're coming home.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

—And what are we having today? —I sang to Obi-Wan as I entered the kitchen looking for breakfast. I was still in my pajamas during a weekday, however, I truly didn't care if the clones saw me like this.