𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: FULL-ON SMUT. (unprotected) Vaginal sex; from behind, legs on top of shoulders, missionary. Oral sex (female receiving). Degrading kink, chocking, edging, praise kink. There's a part where someone listens to them have sex.  Photos during sex. Tit-fucking, ejaculating on tits, eating cum. Handcuffs. Fluff.

I-I... this is a creation from my imagination, please don't leave lmao.

A/N: This is the type of chapter that makes me happy to write! It's a smut scene I've been craving to create, so if you're not in the mood to read or your surroundings are not ideal to read fanfiction, I gently ask you to wait until you're in a more comfortable environment :) It may be one of my favorites, and I hope you love it as well! (Oh, and it's LONG. Anakin's dick kind of long).

Please pay attention to the tags, I would hate for you to read something that would make you uncomfortable!

And as always, your thoughts are very welcome! They help me improve <3

This one is dedicated to @yeahyeahchloe! you lovely human being, your comments always make me laugh!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/N's POV.

1 minute later.

I closed the door of Anakin's room behind me.

2 minutes.

Suit was off and crumpled up in the corner.

5 minutes.

If Anakin walked in at this exact moment, he would be greeted by his favorite set of lingerie ready to welcome him home.  [I left some options in "Phoenix's Lingerie Drawer!"].

10 minutes.

He was still not here.

15 minutes.

I was starting to get really needy; the vibrator was starting to sound like a good idea.

30 minutes.

No longer needy but pissed, revenge ideas wouldn't stop coming to mind. What the fuck were they even talking about?

45 minutes.

I was officially bored and out of the mood.

1 hour.

With a book in hand, I had already given up hope that I would get laid soon.

In my time in solitude here in the Empire building, I was already caught up with all of the books in the library. So of course it was inevitable for me to go browsing in Anakin's personal library. The majority of his collection was completed by manuals of mechanic shit and old comic books. I found a book about the usage of the Force here and there, although what absolutely blew my mind was finding the book that matched the t-shirt I was wearing the other night.

Curious to see what it was all about, I opened it and layed stomach-down on the bed, checking out the pages. At first what was pure gibberish, soon turned into something somehow legible and I had nothing better to do than to try and understand it. Surprisingly, I saw myself getting more and more interested in the plot that was unraveling in front of me.

Right when I was getting at an excitement arc on the story, the peck of my neck felt a rush of goosebumps. It got me a little chilly and it was not because I was half naked. My whole body was on high alert, the rumbling noise getting stronger and higher; footsteps breaking their way into the outside hall.