𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭. ●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Kissing, neck kissing. Tiny voyeurism. Mentions of female masturbation.

A/N: Sorry about the delay! I hated my Econ course. Never again!! But oh well. Here's a little gift for the waiting. Hope you like it! This chapter is dedicated to this-is-the-way ! Thanks for the support and votes, cutie! I love to see your reactions!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

Oh, sweet, sweet revenge.

Honestly, Anakin had it coming. After the little show he pulled in the hallway, the least he deserved was a taste of his own medicine. As I marched to my room, absolutely hot-headed, I couldn't stop coming up with ideas of how to get back at him. Of course, the first thing that crossed my mind was some kind of physical pain. Nonetheless, it was hard to concentrate when x-rated thoughts kept interrupting my vengeance strategy. And then it hit me like a train. Oh, stars, this was going to be fun...

I could hear him. For sure. My shields would never be so unprotected if it wasn't on purpose. I had the time of my life hearing him, filling myself with the dirty scenarios his mind would make up, the moans his mouth would spill... It was all too surreal to believe. I would be lying if I said that I didn't wake up the next morning overanalyzing last night's actions. But the powerful satisfaction of having the upper hand relieved me from any anxiety left in my body.

I held my head up high on my way to our morning Hoth meeting, like I didn't have anything to hide. I must add that I probably, totally unconscious of my actions, put the one suit that showed a little bit too much of my cleavage (Suit #7). A coincidence, of course.

As always, I was the first one to arrive, only my presence in the enormous holo table. I took advantage of the extra time and prepared the holograms of the blueprints whilst I waited for the guys to check in. A little tingle inside me warned me of a threat nearby, the Force signaling me to guard up. My eyes were fixed on the 3D figures when the vibrations of a human figure appeared behind me. His force signature was almost engraved in my brain, no need to double check that it was really him.

No sound came from me as he took place in the table spot just in front of mine. We were both standing up, this way being so much easier to analyze the material on the table. I noticed some stolen glances between us, him trying to be subtle and failing in the process. I held off a laugh, however, I decided to tease him a little further, see how far he would go until he admitted his interruption of my privacy.

—Nice bags. —I commented. He scrunched his face in confusion. My index finger pointed under my eyes, hinting at him what I meant. He quickly reacted and turned his face to the side, trying to hide even though I've already seen them. I chuckled lightly. —Rough night? —I whispered with a hidden tone, he snapped his eyes to me, but my gaze was already on the holo again, with a little smugness.

He inspected me, his eyes squinting like he was going to drag some answers out of me if he stared long enough.

—No... just... some noises wouldn't let me sleep. —He scratched his head and hesitated. I slowly nodded in understanding. My lungs were about to burst with all of the air I was holding in an attempt to not laugh in front of him.

—Oh, ok... like moans? —I whispered that last part, the words being almost interceptable to the human ear. He furrowed his brows aggressively and got closer to me, surrounding the table.