𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: FULL ON SMUT. This chapter is pure filfth. Spanking, vaginal sex, blowjob, slight choking, doggy style, degrading, sub!reader.

A/N: In the meantime, my new update schedule is going to be Wednesdays and Saturdays! I really hope I don't have to change it to once a week, but I'm starting school soon and my routine will change drastically. Pray for my writing time hahaha.

This chapter is dedicated to djarinlovebot , Love you so much cutie, thanks for making me laugh so much and for reaching out to me! ❤️

Y/n's outfit is still Nightgown #3!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

—What are you doing here?— I was surprised to see Anakin on the other side of the door.

—Who were you expecting, Fives? —He huffed when he said the clone's name. I rolled my eyes and leaned in the door frame.

—So do you have a real reason to be here or just parading around?

—I was on my way here when I saw your Captain. She told me to give you these. She mentioned that you had to pay special attention to the post-it on page 3. —He handed me a load of documents. I opened it and glanced over the yellow note. Oh, great, this makes everything more complicated.

—Mmm, I see.... — I said with a tired tone. —Would that be all? —the question sounded more sarcastic than I intended.

—Are you proud? —He crossed his arms.

—Excuse me? —My brows knitted in confusion and I turned around to get back to my chambers, leaving the door open for him.

—Are you proud of your little stunt with Fives? Did you think that would get a reaction out of me? —He followed my trail.

—Well, you are here, aren't you? —I twirled around with a sassy gesture and dropped the files on the couch.

—Yet you weren't expecting me...—He laughed it off.

—I thought you would be too mad to speak to me... or fucking someone else. It was fifty-fifty really.—I ended the sentence with a shoulder shrug while sitting on the couch's edge.

—So that's why you made out with Fives? You wanted me to come to you? —His voice got higher as his steps got smaller, quickly reaching me.

—You're reacting like you didn't start it!—My hands showed my frustration, and I upped my voice's decibels.

—You started it when you walked away that morning without saying anything else! And then you kept avoiding me. Thanks a lot for that. — His sarcastic tone hurt me. I didn't know he was so upset about that. I thought he didn't care about how I felt.

—What did you want me to say?—I pressed angrily.

—I wanted to talk! What we did, even though for me it wasn't a big deal, I could see you were affected by it and... I don't know... maybe clearing the air would help you. —He scratched his head, not nervously, but shyly. —But then when we had the chance to talk... you said you didn't want to keep going, so I respected your decision, even when I knew you were full of crap. —I opened my mouth, offended at his eye roll.

—Um, excuse you, how was I full of crap?

—Well, weren't you jealous of Kytra? —He raised his eyebrow cockily.