◈𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫◈

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Thank you to everyone who submitted their questions! The items below were commented/sent to me via DM's/ or directly asked to me by my friends lol. Also it is a good space for me to clarify some things.

Please let me know if something is not clear enough! Just keep in mind that chronologically, this comes after Chapter 16. HOWEVER, this is like an extra thing, breaking the fourth wall type of thing. In chapter 17 the characters are not going to "remember"/ be aware that they did an interview. Idk if it 's clear.

Hope you like it!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

— Is it on? Is it already recording- Oh, yes, yes it is. We're ready to roll, captain. —Echo put his thumb up.

—I'm not doing this. —Rex rolled his eyes. — Talk to Fives.

Fives was fixing his armor like he had a tie on in front of a mirror. He turned around and faced the camera with a big smile.

—We're ready! — Fives ran to be behind the camera and took a seat next to Rex. —Ok, so who's going first?

—Maybe we can call Emperor Jinn first? —Echo suggested.

— Yes, let's do that. Emperor Jinn, you can come in now! —Qui-Gon entered the room with a warm grin and sat on the stool in front of the camera, a white screen on his back.

—So...—He rubbed his palms together. —What's this little project over here? —He put his hands on his knees and stared at Rex for answers.

—Ask those two.—Rex pointed annoyed.

—We're doing interviews, we think it will be a great campaign for the Empire! —Echo winked, trying to hide his cold sweat.

—Ok... did you talk to our PR departme- —Qui-Gon was interrupted by the other enthusiastic clone.

—Yes, of course, of course. First question. —Fives checked his notepad. — Why did you turn to the dark side?

—Ummm... well, it's very medieval to divide the Force in a light side and in a dark side. We fall into an ultimate ambiguous dichotomy that doesn't allow individuals to fully comprehend and interact with the absolute power the Force has to offer- —Echo began to yawn. — I was tired of the old fucks of the Council and the dark side has cooler tricks. Next. —He finalized with a glare.

—What makes you think you're a suitable emperor? —Fives asked nervously. —It's not me! It's in the notepad. —Qui-Gon chuckled.

— I consider myself to be a very focused person. I will not rest until I've achieved all of my goals. But I also think that my ability to understand basic human behavior differentiates me from other types of rulers. I'm not here solely on a hunger for power, I actually think I can do a better job as an Emperor than the Republic ever did.

—Can you refer to the most recent rumor about a loose Jedi in the Rebellion? —Fives pointed an imaginary microphone to Master Jinn.

—No comments. —He squinted his eyes.

Okay... last question. You can only choose one of your apprentices to remain by your side: who are you choosing?

—Why would I have to choose? —He knitted his brows.

—It's part of the question, just answer. —Fives pressured.

—I need more context, is it a life or death situation...? Or-