𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. The comeback episode is, indeed, the sex tap episode. Vaginal sex, oral sex (female receiving), degrading kink, masturbation, voyeriusm kindaaa. Enjoy!

A/N: What should someone say when one disappears unexpectedly? From the bottom of my heart, I apologize to the people who have been following the story and feel so passionately about it. I have no other excuse than life being crazy (my responsibilities just exploding right on my face). But even when I have been away from every platform, love found its way to me. Every sweet word, every comment asking about me and my health, every little "pls update!" is the reason why I have pushed myself to come back. I can't promise anything right now, but I can say I'm incredibly happy to come back. I took my time to re-read the last bits and man... do I love this book. I've missed them, I've missed you.

Without further do, the comeback chapter!

(So on brand of me to wait until the last it of the weekend to update, isn't it? lol)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Phoenix's POV

Four days later, the 399th and I were on Jedha, helping Qui-Gon with the negotiations for a new purchase of kyber crystals for the Death Star. It was my job to be his official translator and bodyguard during the meetings, except somehow I ended up tracing down Saw Guerrera and his secret cave. Qui-Gon received the tip that his droid was lost here after they fled and it may have valuable information.

—This is a fucking dead-end. —I panted, taking out my mask that protected me from the killer sun. —We are going to die in the middle of the fucking sand and garbage, just because some droid, that we aren't even sure if it's actually useful, decided to land on this shithole. —I needed to breathe, but everytime the steam would go up my nose, it made me want to vomit.

—It's not that bad- —Taaray pulled out her helmet and gagged the second she inhaled the awful smell. —What the fuck is this? Why does it smell like this?

—C'mon girls, we are tougher than this- —Kytra removed her own mandalorian helmet and instantly threw up in the spot, little drops of puke landing on her boots. —This is hell! —She coughed, readjusting to the atmosphere.

—It's that dumpster over there. —I pointed in the direction of the hell hole we were supposed to investigate. —Apparently the droid is in there.

—I'm not going in there! —Kytra spoke, still crunching up to exit some fluids.

—Well, it's your job, trooper. Because there's no way I'm going in there either. —I shook my head from side to side. —There's no way I'm going in there... —I commented lower, almost to myself, staring at the huge brick building which had heat waves coming out of it. —No way...

Phoenix! —Qui-Gon called me.

An hour and a half later, I emerged from the goddamn sty, covered in the hideous odor impregnated all over me. At least I could say I found the stupid droid, the one Taaray and Kytra were now pulling from the stash of trash. The downside was that we almost lost Kytra to Bor Gullet.

—I need a shower, urgently. —Kytra cried, trying to clean her tears but realizing she had something nasty on her hand. —Oh, Maker! What's this? —Her crying got pitchier.

I turned around, discovering what it was. My face remained unaltered as I pronounced:

—That's actual shit.