𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝟕𝐩𝐦.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇

WARNING: Shit tons of fluff. Slight slight dirty talk... I don't even remember but it must be there.

A/N: I may have cried writing this... We'll never know. This is such a special chapter... ITS FINALLY THE DATE!!! God I really took my time, didn't I? I wasn't joking when I added the "slow burn" tag! lmaoo Enjoyyyyyyy! ❤️

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇

Phoenix's POV

Anakin and I arrived in Alderaan the next morning with the facade that we were on a diplomatic Imperial mission, to check that everything was in order. Obi-Wan helped us convince Qui-Gon that we were following Mace Windu's trail, as Senator Organa was old friends with him and may be helping the rebellion. Along that, Obi-Wan unnecessarily added that Anakin and I were driving him crazy and he couldn't stand having us nearby anymore; that he preferred to send us away on our own to kill each other than hearing our bickering yet again.

"I had to sell the act!" Obi-Wan excused himself. "And you're lucky I said bickering. Because in case you two haven't noticed, you are in fact driving me crazy with other stuff."

But, hey, it worked. Qui-Gon agreed under the condition that we had to pay for any damage that our visit may cause and that we were not able to come whining to him. He already had his hands full in the Death Star to continue playing babysitter with us.

Anakin not only picked Alderaan as our travel destination because of the easy excuse, but because he said it one of the most beautiful planets he had ever visited and that he thought I may like it too: he was so right. The contrast between the modern city and the snowy mountains was something I'd never seen before and I was so impressed by its beauty. The cold environment didn't even bother me that much.

Luckily, the Empire had some apartments and houses on different planets for imperial visits and we were able to use the apartment tower in the middle of the city, where we had the best view of the skyscrapers and the distant rocks.

Anakin and I had picked different rooms to get ready before our date (my request), which started at 7pm with the location still unknown to me (his request).

Stepping out of my closet, I twirled around in my heels to exhibit my outfit.

—Okay, how about this?

"Mmmm." R2 hesitated.

—Too slutty? —I looked at the mirror, checking the backside of the short dress in case it was too revealing.

"Maybe it's better for another time." R2 beeped in a lower tone.

—Where are we going in the first place? —I asked him, getting frustrated and entering the closet for the sixth time, looking for another thing to wear.

"It's the best restaurant in town. Very fancy." His beeps were more excited this time.

—Okay... so how about... this one? —I dragged the words as I zipped up, showing R2 the other option. This was an outfit I would probably wear to a business dinner but I was running out of ideas.

"Too formal." He shook his head.

—Ugh! You are killing me, buddy. —I pointed at him with squinted eyes. I took out my coat and put it back in its place. My wardrobe was scattered all over the floor on my search for the perfect outfit. —Give me a hint or something!

"Do you have a simple dress? Nothing too elaborate. It's better if you feel comfortable!" R2 wheeled inside the walk-in closet, trying not to trip on my things. "Where did you pack all this crap? Your suitcases were not that heavy..."