𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐀 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. Male masturbation, mentions of female masturbation. Degradation kink. Shower masturbation. Teasing. Spying.

A/N: Hiii! After giving you such a hard time with asshole Anakin, I thought you guys deserved some heart healing smut lol. Because there's nothing better than to see Anakin squirming. This chapter is dedicated to tpwk_sis , thanks for your constant support on Phoenix love!!

CAST EPISODE IT'S ALREADY UPLOADED! Go look for it, it'll be constantly updated, as more characters appear :) Also, the Phoenix outfit is in the Wardrobe chapter, so when you reach the mark, you can go and check it out :) Fyi, I'm rethinking my posting schedule, maybe I'll change the days, but it'll be twice a week as well.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

Bam.

Bam.

Bam.

The constant noise of the punching bag being massacred was almost deafening, isolating me from the outside world. The worn out leather was the only object my yellow eyes could see and it got to the point where my motions stopped being voluntary to become automatic. My forehead was dripping with sweat, so I had to stop to clean myself up and then keep going. My arms and thighs soared, however, the stress reliever that the boxing represented to me was higher than the pain. After the stupid meeting where I found out about Anakin's idiotic decision, I went to my room to throw knifes, imagining that my target was his face. It's safe to say, I've never had a better aim.

And you may think, am I jealous? No.

I just think it's completely rude of him to ask one of my troopers on a date, where it's not only incredibly inappropiate on a professional level, but also disrepectful to me, the person he fucked not so long ago. So I came to the training room, looking to blow some steam with a bit of practice, yet the mat only brought back awful memories, so boxing had to do the trick. And it turned out to be everything I needed. The hard material reminded me of real flesh and the sensation of beating it was really close to a human body. Soon, my mind turned the inanimate item into Anakin and my fists moved on their own.

Bam. On his nose.

Bam. On his mouth.

Bam. On his ribs.

Bam. On his crotch.

I looked at the clock on the wall and I wrapped up my mini session, both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan were waiting for me to eat dinner together; it was stew night. I was way too dirty to not take a shower, so after that, I put my hair on a messy bun, some black sweatpants and loose white t-shirt/crop top, the comfiest outfit I could pull together. It was almost seven pm, who needs to be in something elabo- Kytra.

I hated myself for knowing that information, but their reservation was at 7:30pm in a fancy restaurant downtown. Of course he took her to a five-stars restaurant, he was one of the highest ranged men in the Empire. I rolled my eyes when I caught myself thinking too much about their date and headed to the kitchen.

Qui-Gon and Obi Wan were already seated and blowing on their hot plates, waiting for the temperature to lower.

—Finally, your plate was starting to get cold. —Qui-Gon told me as I pulled out my chair. I sat down, with one knee up in the booth and my elbow resting on it. The more important dinners used to happen in the dining room, but when it was as casual as today's, we would just sit in the private kitchen island. Because there are two: the big kitchen, where the cooks would prepare the meals for the troopers and then, there was the private one, just for us.