𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇

WARNING: Heavy make-out session, slight dirty talk. "Macho" talk between the clones. Fluff. A lot of domestic interaction.

A/N: Hello hello! So the new updating schedule will be on the weekends!! It works better for me :) I hope you enjoy the chapter! Also writing for the clones is so freaking funny, let me know if there's anything you would like to see!!

ALSO THIS IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME: THOSE ARE LITERALLY ANAKIN AND PHOENIX TO ME. LIKE THAT'S THEM. IM SO SPEECHLESS AT HOW ACCURATE IT IS!!!!!!!! like go back and read chapter 37 and that's them srsly. (it's okay if you picture them differently, I just wanted to share my vision!)

This one is dedicated to: bb_whineakin !!thank you for your continuous support and for reaching out! Hope everything turns alright in life honey <3 you're so strong!!!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇

These were the moments I would forever treasure with him.

I highly doubted there was anything I looked forward to more than spending the nights in between his arms; when time froze and the only existing souls were ours. Our bed was the most sacred place for us, as cheesy as it was. The only witness to our love and our little escape land when things would get though. Or too real. Here my only focus was him.

Only him and the way my heart would beat for him.

Anakin was brushing my hair, staring at the ceiling while I was laying on top of his shoulder, being totally embellished by his beauty in the moonlight.

—I adore your eyes. —I confessed, flicking my sight from each orb to the other.

—Huh? —Anakin seemed confused, at first, but then his gorgeous smile came to light up his even more gorgeous eyes.

—I adore your eyes. I think they're my favorite thing in the world. —I extended, not caring if I was being too vulnerable, seeing Anakin's bright up was worth it. —I adore when they are the first thing I see in the morning... I adore that they are deep blue, almost ocean-like... it goes with your chaotic energy. —We both laughed at that last declaration, the glitter shining brighter on his irises. —I adore that, exactly that. —I nodded, almost talking to myself.

—What? —He inquired, not understanding.

—When they light up like that. It's just... so beautiful. —I couldn't stop, once I started this love declaration to his eyes, there was no turning back. It was my drunk brain. —I've spent an alarming amount of time looking at the stars and the city lights... but nothing... nothing shines quite like them. They calm me more than anything... I could look at them forever. —I stopped talking, taking in the moment of silence after such a display. Anakin's face had gone from jokingly relaxed to quite intense in a bit, to which I could only goofily smile.

Too much? Fair enough, tequila is canceled.

He smiled in return, coming back from his dissociation from reality. His beam was warm and passive, slow... like it had taken some time to adjust to my word vomit. But the question remained: was it too much?

—I never knew you were quite the words person, sweetheart... you should do it more often. —He grinned, making me straddle him so he could hug me, no hint of sexual intentions in his actions.

—Oh, stop it! I hate you. —I rolled my eyes, pretending I was not ashamed.

Weirdly, Anakin didn't play along. He stayed quiet; for a man that bickers on a competitive level, this was unusual. It was strange for us not to keep our verbal debate going.