𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞... 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇

WARNING: Smut! Vaginal sex, handjob, blowjob, creampie, exhibitionism.

A/N: The smoking in my story is not harmful!! It's herbal and it smells nice :))) You can picture whatever you feel comfortable with! But my mind cannot not use the mental image of Hayden smoking :)

Phoenix hit 90K this week!!!! Omggg can you believe it? Because I can't! <3

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇

Phoenix's POV

— Okay, now, listen to me. You have to gently let go of the clutch while simultaneously gently pressing on the accelerator- Gently, princess! I said "gently"!

Anakin was teaching me how to drive.

—I am being gentle! — I screamed back. —This stupid speeder it's the one bouncing! —I growled, getting stressed.

—Baby, you have to do it almost choreographed, because if you press too hard- —He pushed my right leg as a demonstration, launching us quickly. — You will send us forward. But if you don't do it fast enough- —He lifted my leg a bit, the engine turning off. —The car will shut down.

—Why is driving a TIE-fighter easier? Even starfighters are less complicated to comprehend! —I exclaimed, too tired to keep going for today.

—That's because they don't have a stick shift. —Anakin sighed tiredly, sliding himself in the passenger seat. —Okay, let's go again. Let's try to get to that tree over there.

—Okay... —As soon as I stepped on the accelerator we were sent flying aggressively, to which Anakin quickly turned and pulled on the emergency break.

—I think it's better if we don't go into serious traffic yet. —He sighed, turning off the car. —We can walk to the market.

—Fine. —I nodded rapidly in agreement. —I'm exhausted, I don't want to drive back. —My whining made him open one of his eyes, but it was more of a glare than a tired glance.

—We have barely practiced today!

—And that's enough. —Anakin was tough in every aspect of his life... except against my wide doe eyes. —Can you drive it back?

—Okay... —He breathed out, getting out of the car to enter through the driver's door while I scooched over to the seat on my right.

Anakin drove us back and put the speeder on the landing platform of the apartment. When he saw me getting out of the vehicle and into the apartment, he frowned.

—I thought we were leaving. —He put his sunglasses down a bit to see me better.

—If we're walking, I have to change. I cannot go in these jeans, it's too damn hot. —I complained, walking to my room.

Anakin sighed and told me to hurry up, announcing to me that he was going to go to the bathroom in the meantime. The sun was burning violently outside, so I thought that something light and breezy would be the best option if we were going to spend all day walking long distances. We received the tip that there was this beautiful artisan market on the weekends in the central avenue of Aldera.

So I exchanged my jeans for a delicate sundress and I grabbed my sunglasses when the reflection of the window hit me on the face. It could be said that I was actually happy to have the perfect weather for me to use this type of dress; I could never, back home in Coruscant.