𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Angst. Cigarette smoking.

A/N: Enjoy this Obi-Wan chapter! It's truly one of my favorites so far. <3

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

I was agitated. 

The air in short supply on my lungs. I pushed my head back, focusing on calming down, but the sweat didn't stop dripping from my forehead. I moaned at the pain, my muscles completely sore. I couldn't move without whimpering but I pushed myself to keep going. 

Fucking Anakin.

I didn't know how but I managed to arrive at the nice little terrace on the rooftop of the old Senate building. It was a lovely garden, with a fountain in the middle and thousands of flowers around. It smelled like summer and felt warm like it.The reason for my visit was not only the incredible view but also to feel the fresh breeze on my tired body.

It was Sunday, Anakin and I had started our training sessions just three days ago, however, I was totally beaten up. My daily routine consisted of a morning and night stretching session to improve my flexibility. I could bend my body in any way I wanted and my muscles were strong enough to hold me, but I never faced a challenge quite like Anakin Skywalker. 

He definitely kept me on my toes. 

My mind was starting to wander a little too much when I saw Obi-Wan right next to the edge of the terrace. He was meditating  with his eyes closed, almost like he was hoping to isolate himself from the real world. 

Before I could leave, he opened them and turned around.

—Hello there. —He smiled politely, which I returned.

—I'm sorry Obi-Wan, I didn't know you were here, I'll leave- —He paused my speech by raising his hands, ordering me to stop.

—Nonsense, stay, you don't disturb at all. I was finishing anyway. —He shrugged his shoulders.

—Okay, thank you. I just love it here. —The relieved sigh that left my mouth showed him how happy I was to stay. —I can look at this forever and never get tired. —We both stood in silence, taking in the calming view. 

It wasn't awkward, it was soothing, just enjoying not feeling alone. After a couple of minutes, he spoke.

—Shouldn't you be training? —He asked curiously.

—Yeah, well, I should be back in a few minutes. We are on a break. —I explained, drinking a sip of water.

—Alright then —He simply said. —You know? You can try to hide it all you want, but I can sense it. How you and Anakin feel about each other. —He implied, raising an eyebrow and chuckling.

The shock on my eyes clear as day, cheeks heating up at his words.

—W-What... What do you mean? —I asked, failing at hiding my nerves.

—"W-what?" —He mocked me, laughing. —C'mon Phoenix, you two want to bone so hard. —His laughter increased. —I can feel your libido from across the building. Shields cannot hide that.

I stayed quiet for a moment before bursting into laughter, him joining me.

—What can I tell you? It has been some time...—I shrugged my shoulders, taking another sip of refreshing liquid.