𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. Sexting at first, but it evolves lol. Masturbating (both female and male). Use of a vibrator. Dirty talk.

A/N: It has been a long time without a smut chapter, right? So please enjoy this creation completely inspired by the genius kinanabinks and her one shot "Across the galaxy" from her imagines book!! She is one of the most talented and incredible writers I've ever seen <3. If you're not familiar with her content, do yourself a favor and check her page!

I tried to give this my own little twist :) hope you liked it!

This one is dedicated to miss maddieskywalker ! Her birthday was on September 6th and I unfortunately could not upload in time! My apologies sweetie. But I wanted to use this opportunity to publicly congratulate her! She is such a beautiful human being with a lovely soul, and she's such a big supporter of this dream of mine that it is this book! Pls check out her tiktok account, her edits are so cool! She has a couple of Phoenix *wink wink*. Happy birthday honey, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

Putting the dishes in the sink, I let the water flood them to then close the tab. With a grimace, I debated with myself if I should pick up the sponge and wash them, but it went away the second I heard a stormtrooper coming to the kitchen.

Oh, score, it's on him now.

My feet rushed to get out of the kitchen and hide in the aisle. My hand flew to muffle the laugh that escaped from me when I heard the trooper swearing.

"Fuck me, I don't want to do the dishes."

Chuckling on the low, I came back to the living room to find Obi-Wan still curled up with a pillow on the couch, so I walked to the balcony to admire the sparkling stars. A sigh left my mouth.

Three months.

That's how long our missions have gone on for.

Ever since Jabiim, I've lost count of how many planets I've traveled to. They could easily have been more than ten already. Base after base, rebel by rebel, we were reaching our goal to make their tragic Alliance disappear, but still no Windu. Thankfully, I was already back home in Coruscant with Obi-Wan.

Qui-Gon's attitude towards us has changed significantly, to be his old self again. I couldn't stand having him being cold; I hated it, so the hustle was worth it. We were all exhausted, the breaks in between missions were so short that they almost felt non-existent. We were being transferred like crazy, always a different duo and a different site, like pawns in a complicated chess game; Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan in one assignment, me and Qui-Gon in another one, then Obi-Wan and Anakin... but never Anakin and I.

So yeah, it had been three months without seeing him in person and two months since the hologram. Not to mention that we had to stop talking through our mental bond because we had been raising suspicions with our Force bond.

But who's counting?

Of course not me.

Of course I didn't count the nights I would go to sleep with an empty stomach. Or the mornings I wouldn't wake up to his curls on my face. Or the amount of shirts I've stolen to feel him close to me.