𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Nothing, I think.

A/N: This one is dedicated to louispersonalbitch ! Hope you enjoy this piece, cutie! Thank you for being here!

We're finally going to figure out what Qui-Gon is gonna tell them lol Any guesses?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

—Good evening, master. — I was the first to speak, dying in the awkward silence that gravitated to the room.

"Suck up." Anakin sneered at me through our mental bond, earning a glare from me.

—Evening, Phoenix. Gentlemen. —Qui-Gon fixed his napkin over his lap and saluted us with a tilted head.

The deadly silence came back, glooming over us. My eyes found entertainment in the pattern on the plates and made it my job to overanalyze the quite simple paintings, waiting for anyone else to talk.

A loud bam made me look up, only to find Anakin picking up his fork from the floor after playing with it.

"It's a fork, Ani. One uses it to eat, it's not a toy."

My condescending tone made him squint his eyes at me. I just limited myself to, in the fakest way possible, politely smile at him. A waiter brought Qui-Gon the wine selection for him to pick from.

Another waiter brought some pieces of bread with a slice of nice cream cheese with herbs over it and I allowed myself to be the first one to pick from the plate. The bread crunched under my teeth and the smoothness of the delicatessé invaded my tongue, the flavors melting. A delighted hum inevitably fell from the inners of my throat. I heard Anakin chuckling and I directed my eyes to him, with a raised eyebrow.

"What?" I put the appetizer down.

"Nothing." He chuckled again under his breath, taking a sip of water afterward.

Qui-Gon looked up from the menu to glance at us, switching his gaze back and forth from both of us. We tried to act normal and continue our previous actions like nothing had happened. Once Qui-Gon returned his attention to the paper in his hand, I insisted on finding an answer.

"What?" I whispered louder in our mental bond. "And don't say nothing."

Anakin sure took his sweet time picking a tomato to bite it whole in one motion.

"That's the sound you make when you suck my cock." And I spit my water back on the glass.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stared at me while I was coughing, asking me if I was okay and if I needed air. I assured them that I was okay and dismissed the topic quickly, not wanting to be in the spotlight any longer. Anakin was laughing on the low, face red and his hand on top of his mouth to hide his enjoyment.

"Asshole." I growled and he winked at me when no one was watching.

—I will take the Cabernet, thanks. —Qui-Gon told the sommelier and then cleared his throat when he finally directed himself at us. — How's everyone been doing?

We looked at each other from the corner of our eyes, in expectation of who would talk first. The sommelier came and poured the red liquid into the rounded cups next to our plates.

—Well... —I began and everyone directed their attention to me. —I've decided that I want to learn how to drive in Coruscant's traffic.

—Don't you know how to pilot a ship? —Obi-Wan furrowed his brows.