𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. Voyeurism, vaginal sex, murder.

A/N: It's a feast!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

I was making the effort to step outside of my room more and more. Direct orders from Qui-Gon. But it didn't take long before I noticed how pleasant it was outside with the clones and the guys. It wasn't as scary as I thought and I actually felt like I was fitting in. 

Since the meeting, I had buried my head in books, plans and holograms. I was revising the tools that we had at our disposal, memorizing every tunnel inside the catacombs and tracing down a step by step cronogram of my plan. Everything was calculated, I was positive the odds were in my favor to be the winner of our competition.

I didn't see Anakin as involved as me, he had a different method.  The most I saw him in the library was to read a book about starfighters, so he could improve his. Even though I saw him on very few occasions, every time we crossed paths we ended up fighting. And let me add, we haven't talked or mentioned anything about the other night.

I didn't even allow myself to think about it outside of my chambers. However, I had the feeling that everytime we met each other, he was picturing me in that vulnerable state again, because he couldn't stop smirking. The mere sight of him made my blood boil. And he developed the obnoxious habit to pick on me for the absolutely most ridiculous things.

The first couple of days were all about sabotaging my plan and focus:

I was in the meeting room, double checking the entrance of the catacombs, when Anakin showed up. He touched the hologram, turning it around completely, making me lose my train of thought.

—Hey! Excuse me, but I was seeing that. —I shouted, irritated.

—Just one second. —He said, without even looking at me.

—No, the fuck do you think you are?—I exclaimed, while returning my dominion on the hologram.

—What the fuck is your problem? I was just using it for one fucking second. Force, you are so irritating sometimes, princess. —He said, while rolling his eyes.

—Me? You should try dealing with you. —I said, while pushing him out of the way with my shoulder.

Then he kept punking me, doing little things to push me over the edge again.

"Hey! Those were my notes! Why did you throw them away? Are you really that desperate for attention?."

And again.

"Stop trying to get inside my head! This is non of your fucking business."

And again.

"What? But a clone told me the trooper inventory was moved to tomorrow. Get me the moron, I will choke the truth out of him."

And again.

"Where are the fucking keys to the weapon storage?"

I guess I should confess that I too participated in the obnoxious bickering by playing a few pranks on him.

"Someone took my tools from the hangar! Who the hell did it?"

"Obi-Wan, I'm telling you, those were the coordinates I received. Why would I change them?"