𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Smut!

A/N: I must admit this is one of my favorite chapters <3 I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did!

I said on my insta but in case you missed it, I didn't upload during the weekend because it was my mom's birthday! However, I'm still rethinking my uploading schedule, there's a lot of things to consider, so yeah. Just bare with me please haha and besides everything, I don't know how to write short chapters, dammit.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

—We're establishing connection.... —Anakin mumbled as he played with some controls in the holo table.

We were in one of the meeting rooms, waiting for Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to answer our holo call. We haven't spoken since the medbay, our gazes momentarily crossing when the doctor revealed that the kyber crystals were the ones that caused me to weaken and eventually, faint. The doctor said they were still working on giving us a more detailed update, but their hypothesis was that the rebels must have altered the chemical composition of the crystals, so their high concentration with the Force worked the other way around, and instead of filling me with energy, it drained me from it. And because my midichlorian count was really elevated, the effect of it hit me aggressively.

Given that it was an experimental procedure, probably the first of its kind, they weren't sure how to proceed with the cure, nevertheless they were working on it. Until they had some kind of breakthrough, they would be monitoring my wounds and applying Dermaseal every couple of hours to help them heal.

Anakin backed off a couple of steps and we stared at the table with crossed arms as the blue images of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan appeared in front of us. Anakin and I were pretty distanced from each other, the environment tensing up at our silence.

—Well, hello there! ...Are we stepping in at a bad timing? —Obi-Wan frowned, like he could sense the awkwardness in the room.

—Not at all. —Anakin rushed to say, trying to keep his composure in front of Qui-Gon. Him and Obi-Wan shared a strained look.  

—How have you been feeling, little one? Do you feel better? —Qui-Gon's tone was worried and his features showed me that paternal love that I was so used to.

—The healing is improving. I'm feeling so much better now. Thank you for asking. —I beamed and I saw both Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's chest breath in relief. —How's the Death Star? —I asked, attracting the focus to something else.

—It's absolutely breathtaking. —Obi-Wan praised and Qui-Gon smiled with pride. —It's the size of a moon. —He raised his eyebrows, impressed.

—We definitely need to see it, but Qui-Gon has been all secretive about it. Almost like he didn't want us there. — I joked, a bit of truth emerged from my comment.

For the past two years I've heard countless stories about the gigantic weapon that would secure the Empire's position as sole governor of the galaxy. From the beginning of its construction, Qui-Gon would never shut up about his precious Death Star. But I've never seen it. And I know for a fact that Anakin hasn't either.

—I'm starting to believe Obi-Wan is your favorite, Qui-Gon. He's the first of us to be there. —Anakin squinted his eyes and shrugged his shoulders in a mocking manner. Qui-Gon simply shook his head and put his palm up, like a stop signal.

—Nothing like that. There's no competition. —He said lovingly.

—Of course not, it's not even close. —Obi-Wan laughed and winked at us, making me chuckle.