𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Slight smut. Mentions of smoking.

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to happy4rain ! Thanks for your support, love! Your comments encourage me a lot! And thanks for checking out my Imagines Book! I hope you like this chapter! :)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Anakin's POV

The ride back home was tense and quiet between me and her. When we arrived at the meeting point, Obi-Wan was looking at us with suspicious eyes, but restrained himself from saying anything. Instead he just showed us everything he bought while we walked back to the speeder. I took the wheel, and even though I desperately craved for Phoenix to take the passenger seat, she sat on the back. 

Obi-Wan was telling me about how the hunting of the rebels hit a dead end and the importance of finding another clue soon, to which I responded with bored "mhm"s. I wasn't paying attention at all, my whole focus was on looking through the rear-view mirror to see her.

She was laid back against the seat, eyes wandering through the city view. I almost thought she was completely asleep, due to how quiet she was, but then her hand moved outside the vehicle to start doing little waves with the wind. The irony of the situation made me laugh mentally: While I was trying to hold on to the pumping desires inside my pants, she was chilling on the backseat, looking at buildings. The tension on my underwear was starting to get annoying and the rock hard boner I was left with wouldn't go down. Even when driving was my stress reliever.

I revved the engine, not getting to the Empire headquarters fast enough. The velocity pushed us aggressively through the wind. The breeze messed up her hair and she laughed at how fast we were going. On the other hand, Obi-Wan scolded me for my reckless actions, but he couldn't understand. There was no way he would understand the fiery desire that was eating me alive at that moment. I had the biggest blue balls known to man and I couldn't do anything about it. 

And the thing that threw over the edge was:

"He is so hot when he drives. Why is something so normal so sexual?"

Apparently the pressure my foot was putting on the pedal was good because we arrived at the building in the blink of an eye. I managed to park the speeder smoothly even with the speed I was driving at. The stormtroopers rushed to pick up the groceries and take them to the kitchen quickly. Obi-Wan practically ran out of the transport, fearing for his life and claiming how lucky he was to still be alive. He then proceeded to go to his bedroom, just in time to tune in Masterchef.

When we were left alone, I took the initiative to walk towards her, to which she didn't refuse. Instead she walked towards me too, a dangerous smirk appearing as I grabbed her by the waist. Because I towered her, she had to reach up to me, barely reaching my chin with her lips.

—Aren't you a desperate little thing? —She mocked, biting my chin softly.

Little is not a word I would use... —I pulled her closer to me, making her notice the object of my discomfort. Smirking, she wrapped her arms around my neck.

—And what do you want me to do about it? It's not really my problem...

Her little teasing not being something I appreciated. Her lips lowered from my chin to my neck, leaving little bites across my skin. The delight of her light nibbling didn't allow me to keep my hands still, to which I moved them to roam her body, cupping her ass perfectly.