𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Dirty talk. Mentions of hickeys.

A/N: A little filler! :) Things are about to get pretty serious, so yeah, the calm before the storm you may say. Also, it was necessary to know how they are handling the whole secrecy thing.

This one is dedicated to DaniKenobi ! I really appreciate all of your votes, babe! Thanks! ❤️

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Anakin had been coming to my room every night since our first hookup, given that it was the one farther away from any other. And even though I hated to admit it, I was having so much fun with him. Maybe that man was incapable of using his brain, but, damn, could he use his dick. Most of the time, it was pretty easy for me to adopt the role of the submissive one because I knew it turned him on to no end. Only when he was fucking my brains out was I able to tolerate his ego.

Just like we agreed, nothing outside the bedroom had changed. We still got on each other's nerves; it was very obvious to everybody that we hated each other. Like the other day, when we were having a combined meeting with the 501st and the 399th so we all knew what to do in the Hoth mission. Anakin, like the ass he is, had to throw away every idea or comment I made, so naturally, we ended up fighting and almost gouging each other's eyes out.

We didn't give anyone any reasons to believe that we were hooking up, except when we were reckless with our hook-up spots. That same day, after the meeting ended and everyone left, we ended up fucking on top of the holo table. Or, sometimes, when we walked past each other and no one was around, we would find an isolated corner and...you know...make out. To be fair, there were times when we would use his room, but it was way too close to Obi-Wan's and Qui-Gon's, so we tried to avoid it. Yes, yes, I was completely aware that we were being too risky. I could blame it all on him, but I was guilty as well. Our magnetic connection was too powerful to keep us apart. Also, kissing was a great way to pause fights. Or resolve them.

If we see it that way, sex was a peace-keeping mechanism, so really, weren't we being team players?

The only downside of our new arrangement was that I had fewer hours of sleep, now waking up incredibly difficult. Last night, after practically begging Anakin to stop so we could be well-rested for the mission, we went to sleep. And I was sure it wasn't enough hours.

A loud beeping interrupted my dreams, so I put a pillow on top of my head to try and shut the noise down. It didn't work, but I was too tired to hit the snooze button. The sheets started to move and the mattress dipped beside me, meaning that Anakin was awake. As much as we tried to sleep in separate corners, we would always wake up tangled up in the middle of the bed.

Neither of us did it consciously, so we just stopped fighting it. We knew it didn't mean anything.

Suddenly, the piercing din ceased and Anakin got out of bed.

—C'mon Phoenix, time to wake up. —He pulled the pillow but I held on to it as my life depended on it.

—No... Leave me here! —I whined, hiding in the cozy sheets.

—Today is mission day, I need you awake and ready. —He used more strength and ripped my fluffy shield out of me. I huffed, annoyed.

—You're the leader for one mission and now your ego doesn't fit in the room. —I rolled my eyes.