𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Make out session with excessive touching. Torture.

A/N: HELLO! So this one is truly a filler hahaha. Sorry this week has been pure hell lol (I'm full with work and school). Hope you enjoy it nonetheless!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

The last few weeks have been incredibly productive for our team.

While trying to get information out of Ki, Qui-Gon left his raw vengefulness aside and thought it would be a great opportunity for us to learn and domain other Sith power abilities as we tortured our prisoner. Always with the infliction of pain, of course. He grew wiser, not softer.

This exercise actually served as a team bonding experience, pushing us to share our knowledge and give input to each other. It was really nice to have this experience with the boys, it gave me the impression that this was something they did often when they had a situation at hand. They would resolve it and find new ways together, a habit inherited from their Jedi past.

And to feel included in that made me feel accepted and welcome. A feeling that hadn't left my heart in the last few weeks. And I don't know if it had anything to do with it, but ever since our group pic my lightsabers had been sending me signals. Messages I couldn't quite decipher. An annoying murmur in the deepest confinements of my mind. So I just ignored it, thinking it was stress caused by Ki's refusal to say anything.

And in that same spirit, Qui-Gon made Anakin and I resume our training sessions, in the hopes to bring us closer.... I mean, the goal was met.  We would mostly spend our time doing cardio. But, hey, we were closer.

Going back to the assignment, we would rotate everyday, learning something new with every attempt and mastering the dark side a little more. So in character, Anakin and I turned it into a competition, fighting to see who would crack Ki first and get all of the glory. Funny enough, Obi-Wan joined our little game and now the three of us would work overtime to beat the rest. And against all odds, Obi-Wan's ruthless nature broke out.

At first it was hard for him, hearing Ki's cries for help and the screaming forced him to close his eyes from time to time, but under Qui-Gon's expectant look he had to grow more and more cruel. A hunger expanded in him with everything he tried, the dark side crawling inside of him and blinding him to emotion; until it was unstoppable. That little calm facade of him sure was a great costume, I never thought he had in him.

Qui-Gon was sure that Ki-Adi-Mundi had many secrets yet to spill; another living Jedi included. If Ki survived, another (more talented) Jedi would have too. The question was:

Who?

So we tried different techniques to weaken him. This is where all the books I read came in handy.

Anakin, as the impulsive being that he is, concentrated on ripping him apart with force pain control, quite literally ripping him apart for the sake of the Empire. And even when Ki was on his knees, on the edge of losing his arms, he didn't cave. His light side persevered through the torment, refusing to say a single thing.

Then there was me.

I chose to follow a more... emotional tactic. I knew Jedi were trained to endure pain and protect themselves with the Force through the most difficult situations, so to break Ki, I would have to resort to a more mental game, his worst nightmares. So I tried the Dark Aura technique. First, I kneeled right in front of him and immersed him in a sense of coldness and uneasiness, shaking him to the core. The frightening feeling hugged him all around, leaving him in a quivering state. I took my chance and started to pulsate horrible shadows and scratching visions towards him, doing my best to break his mental barriers. His eyes glistened in tears and he wouldn't stop trembling, but he wouldn't give in.