𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: Dirty talk. Filthyyyyy. Groping and excessive touching. Also, Anakin is a level 15 dumbass.

A/N: Heads up: The dress is a paid actor!!!! you'll know when you'll know.

Also, Phoenix doesn't know the extent of Anakin's and Padmé's relationship, only that she was her first girlfriend and first time. So she is pretty clueless about the lifetime obsession and the aotc arc, etc... So please bare with our little lady :)

Please please please be gentle. Writing Padmé was the hardest thing I had ever had to write and sometimes you need to use certain characters in one way and not everyone agrees. I did what I had to for the story and I hope you enjoy it :)

Let's see some dramaaaaaa

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Phoenix's POV

—So this issss... —I elongated the last word, hoping that the word would come to me.

—Senator Fema Baab. We've been through this a thousand times. —Taaray sighed, hitting her forehead softly with the datapad.

—There's so many of them, can you fucking blame me? — My huff infuriated Taaray even more, making her hit me in the arm with the device. —Auch! You try and memorize a hundred stiff, boring old people by tonight!

—I have! That's my point! —She yelled at me, losing her shit. —I'm done. You keep going by yourself.

—No, no, no. —I begged, giving her the datapad again. —Why don't you come with me? You can whisper the names of the people in my ear as they approach. —Thank you Obi-Wan for showing "The Devil wears Prada" last night.

—Are you kidding me? Do you think I'm gonna spend my free weekend at some politician's party? Hard pass. —She winced. —You should just ask a trooper from the 501st, they are the ones going.

—You're so cute for thinking they may actually memorize all of this shit. —I took the datapad and shook it in front of her. —I think I'll probably wing it. —I shrugged my shoulders, throwing the mini screen on the trooper's break room.

— Maybe just prioritize the ones Qui-Gon gave you?

Oh, yeah, about that.

*Flashback*

—Y/n, may I talk to you for a second? —Qui-Gon called me while I was busy tracing up some routes to take over Lothal in the workshop.

Little did he know, I was there because Anakin had disappeared the entire day for clone training and being in his space, with all of his mess, made me feel like I was close to him. Luckily it was a public space, so there was nothing suspicious about me being there.

—Yeah, sure. What is it, master?

—You know how important tomorrow is, right? —Qui-Gon tilted his head condescendingly to me.

—Yeah, of course. It's fundamental. — I remarked on the word to show him how seriously I was taking it.

—Excellent, excellent, young one. So... —We were making progress, there was the "young one" again. —I'll need you to handle some senators personally.

— Personally? Alright, which ones?

—I'll need you to handle...—And he proceeded to give the names of a bunch of A-list senators, known for representing the most powerful planets in the Imperial Senate.