𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.●

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: SMUT. Vaginal sex, nudity, praise kink, slight degradation, oral fixation, explicit mature content.

A/N: This one is dedicated to marymendes2222 !!!

BROO I always look forward to your reactions, so I'm excited for this one. Hope you enjoy it and thanks for being so hilarious!

First week wirhout Kenobi, how we feeling?

A little Friday gift :) I actually finished this chapter quicker than I thought, but when inspo hits, one has to hold on! lol

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/n's POV

[SMUT STARTS]

—Right there! Oh my- Anakin, right there! — I cried, bouncing on top of the control panel of the electrical trap.

A rush of heat hit me suddenly when Anakin grabbed my hips and angled me so he thrusted himself deeper into me. He looked absolutely disheveled: bangs stuck on his forehead due to the sweat and swollen lips, a result of biting them to shut himself up. His robes were open, being forgotten mid-way into our frenetic session. His abs were available to delight myself and I couldn't help but look at them, dropping a moan whenever they would flex as he pounded in.

You always take me so well, princess. —Anakin groaned in my ear, making my knees weak.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, urging him to inch closer. Anakin obeyed, leaving a hand pressed against the panel for support and the other one around my hip, trapping us in an intimate hug. His lips kissed their way to my neck, sucking on a specific spot.

—A-Anakin- Mmm, I love your cock inside of me. —I moaned, praising him. 90% of the time that Anakin was cocky drove me crazy, but whenever I would give him compliments in the middle of sex he would go feral. And that was incredibly beneficial to me.

—You're so beautiful, it's truly distracting. —Anakin hissed with his eyes closed, chin up.

It all started when we were sent to the basement to prepare Ki-Adi for the Senate hearing we were having. Once he confirmed that Mace Windu was alive and official leader of the Rebel Alliance, Qui-Gon convoked the whole Senate for Ki-Adi-Mundi's public execution; he said it would simultaneously send a message to the rebels and reinforce the Empire's authority to the planets that were hesitating on their alliance with us.

That hearing was today, so we had to prep and move him to a secure cell in the propulsor pods chamber. As Anakin shut down the machine (I wasn't really a fan of it) to take him out, I got to work on some things on my datapad. But it was not humanly possible for this man to keep his hands to himself. It began with his crotch "accidentally" grazing my ass whenever he moved around the panel. I let it slide, but he then got handsy, his fingers fondling on my waist and hips. All attempts to ignore him went down the drain when he pressed me against the table and even when I turned my face to reject him, I was caught by the sweet nothings he whispered to me. Aware of my surroundings, I tried to limit our encounter to just kissing, enjoying the rush of adrenaline our makeout sessions would give me.

"Not here."

"Yes, here. I need you so bad. Let me make you feel good."

It was all so messy and rushed. Given the strength of his pushes, my body slid up and down on the buttons and flickers, roughing up my skin. My fingers clutched to the loose fabric of Anakin's robes, pulling him in for a desperate kiss that he gladly accepted. In the middle of the kiss, my mouth involuntarily opened to let out a needy whimper. Anakin's conceited smile appeared at my reaction, proud that I couldn't hold in how much pleasure he made me feel.