Unexpected News

Chapter 2

Katsuki, Kitsuki and Midoriya are already free from middle school and would start the summer soon but before they could taste summer another occasion is afoot.

Near Tatooin Station, Katsuki and his friends walk into an alley. One of his friend's comments on him bullying Midoriya too far.

"Man and also you're sister's scary-"

"I don't give a fuck about my sister and plus Deku being weak it's his fault" Katsuki said as he crushed and exploded his can of coke and threw it on the ground. While Katsuki was faced in front of his two friends, his friends noticed something coming from behind Katsuki before they could even warn him. Katsuki already turned his back and didn't react in time.

Meanwhile Midoriya and Kitsuki has been running around town looking for All Might, though they were running late since Midoriya had to mumble and explain everything but before he could describe his fanatics over All Might, Kitsuki immediately knew the situation and started to act.

"Where did he land?! Did you see where he was headed at least?!" Kitsuki questioned as she jogged as fast as she could and Midoriya tried to catch up to her.

"U-Uh he must have landed on some rooftop since he was like flying" Midoriya said, Kitsuki acknowledged and pulled him before he could even note how cool All Might looked when flying. As stated, All Might was on a rooftop resting, his wound ached badly and so he took a seat on the floor, twenty minutes later All Might's peace and quiet was interrupted by screaming and running footsteps. All Might didn't have enough reaction time and the door slammed open too quickly.

"ALL MIGHT-" Midoriya's tone was descending to a softer tone as he saw All Might or what he thinks it's All Might. Midoriya stood there as All Might was hoping he wouldn't react, thankfully Midoriya didn't bring Kitsuki along since she guarded the door.

"Who... are.. You?" Midoriya asks with pauses since he couldn't believe what he's seeing. All Might just rubs his nose bridge in irritation since he doesn't have time but since Midoriya's presence is already a bother, why not entertain him.

"It's me All Might... my true form" All Might explained with a monotone and Midoriya started going around him, studying him in the process.

"But you're all skinny and lanky" Midoriya said, still shocked. All Might sat down again behind the railings and lifted his shirt. Showing Midoriya a big punch leaving a huge impact on All Might's right side. All Midoriya did was blink, his jaw fell agape and had the urge to ask.

"I got this five years ago by a really powerful villain... and so thanks to this my power weakens and I don't have a lot of time to use it" All Might explained

*I didn't know a pro hero could have limits.. A pro hero!* Midoriya thought

"So what did you want, kid?" All Might asks while lowering his shirt down, Midoriya notices and straightens up.

"O-Oh u-uh... I just wanted to ask.. Can someone without a quirk still be a hero?" Midoriya questions which made All Might feel punched again since his question was deep.

"Just give it up kid" All Might said and Midoriya protested. He began explaining his ambitions and All Might is pretty impressed, for someone like Midoriya he's ambitions are big. Then All Might grunts to stand up and begins to explain the responsibilities of a pro hero.

"Pro heroes must always be ready to risk his or her life, they save countless people not because they want to it's simply because it's important to keep everyone safe. People's lives are of crucial importance toward pro heroes." All Might explains and Midoriya seems to be having stars in his eyes.