A Filial Freedom

Chapter 42

After Todoroki showed his flame to the world, Endeavor beamed in excitement as he saw Todoroki finally showing the same power that courses through his blood.

"SHOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Endeavor's loud yell beamed the whole stadium. He walked down the stairs toward the balcony part of the viewing box.

"So you finally accepted yourself, now have you?! Excellent!!" Endeavor continued to yell.

"NOW THIS IS YOUR TRUE BEGINNING! YOU, WHO HOLDS MY BLOOD, OUTPERFORM ME... AND REALIZE MY AMBITION IN YOURSELF!!!" Endeavor yelled out and Todoroki only smirked to which Endeavor found it confusing.

The crowd went silent.

"... Wow Mr. Endeavor suddenly went and gave a pep talk..? Must be quite the doting Father!" Present Mic questioned then came out with something positive after. Todoroki wiped the left side of his face and looked at Midoriya, who was smiling like an idiot.

"Huh, what are you smiling about?" 

"With wounds like that, in your current situation... Whatever happens, I'd care less," Todoroki said and all he said left Midoriya with no words. Todoroki's flame rose, his ice returned to normal and Midoriya's determination continued as he was determined to go on.

Cementoss rose from his seat and passed the signal to Midnight, for her to use her quirk.

*Just as I thought, any more than this...* Cementoss said to himself as he was starting to create a wall.

*... And his body won't be able to make it!* Midnight continued Cementoss's statement as she ripped her costume and a glittery aura came.

I gotta get as close as I can! Midoriya said to himself as he advanced and readied to activate his quirk.

COME AT ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!! Midoriya yelled in his thoughts.

"Midoriya... Thank you," Todoroki muttered. As the two were at their stance, and sent off their attack, four pillars, created by Cementoss, came in between them. It didn't prevent the two from stopping their attack but it prevented them from hurting each other to the highest extent. 

The huge force sent particles of rocks that both destroyed and sent both Midoriya and Todoroki flying. A cloud of dust was also created and once it vanished, everyone waited anxiously for the result.

"Not that huge force was a good thing but... that was incredible," Cementoss complimented.

"WHAT WAS THAT...?! Dude, what is wrong with your advisory class?!" Present Mic complained as he was clearly in need of assistance as he fell off his chair.

"He simply applied heat to the air he'd cool down, which then expanded," Aizawa explained, ignoring Present Mic's complaint.

"Ah so that's how he made such an intense wind blast! Oh and that's hot! I can't even see who won this match!" Present Mic continued as he tried his best to get up and tried to look for a clear view.

Once the view cleared up a bit, Midoriya's foot was shown and the number 1 pro and the number 2 pro watched anxiously and intently. It was finally shown that Midoriya was out of bounds and fainted.

"Midoriya is out of bounds!" Todoroki looked at how badly Midoriya looked. Todoroki stood up and panted heavily. Due to the extreme range of his flames, Todoroki's uniform was half burnt away.

"TODOROKI ADVANCES TO THE THIRD ROUND!!" Midnight announced as Todoroki tried to steady his breathing in order to not get dizzy and out of balance.

The crowd began to murmur about Midoriya and Todoroki's battle,