The Battle between Childhood Friends! pt.2

Chapter 10

Midoriya was still in hiding and he found the silence too odd, he checked the halls and they were all empty and quiet. Not until his earpiece beeped which startled him.

**Deku-kun!!** Uraraka said through the earpiece.

"Ah Uraraka-san what's happening?" Midoriya asked.

**Kitsuki found me, I'm sorry but uh I'm in a corner from her plan** Uraraka reported and Midoriya furrowed his brows.

"Where are you?" Midoriya questioned looking above the ceiling. In the other side, Kitsuki chuckled and didn't lower her guard.

**I'm on the middle room of the fifth floor** Uraraka answered and Midoriya gasped.

*Oh she's almost right above me!* Midoriya thought remembering the layout of the building. 

"Okay stay where you are, we don't have that much time left! And if time does run out, it's their win!" Midoriya said in the earpiece and Uraraka understood and trusted him, seems like he had his plan cooked up.

*...This is the one place.. This is the one place I definitely don't want to lose* Midoriya said determined in his thoughts. Meanwhile somewhere in the building, Katsuki also cooked up something. Something for Midoriya that might be a very Katsuki-like act.

"Heh, it's ready... ready for your ass to get beaten real good.. Deku!" Katsuki said to himself as a smirk was plastered across his face and as he lifted his right arm, flexing it. Apparently he already found Midoriya's hiding spot. 

"Ah Deku, why won't you use it? Are you looking down on me!? HUH DEKU!" Katsuki said startling Midoriya.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya said, turning his head to the direction of where Katsuki was. Katsuki had an insane expression all over his face.

*No turning back now...!* Midoriya thought as he gritted his teeth.

*I can do it! I know I can!* Midoriya faced Katsuki and prepared for the outcome.

"I'm not scared of you anymore!" Midoriya shouted and Katsuki's eye twitched.

"You've done your stalking well" Katsuki said, extending his right arm. Midoriya might know what was going to happen but he just stood there and waited for Katsuki.

"My explosions come from the sweat of my palms, which is like secreting nitroglycerin that then detonates" Katsuki explained, everyone at the observation took note of that and also tensed up. Midoriya stayed silent and was confused.

"Now... if the specs I asked are correct... I can store a huge amount of that nitro-sweat into this gauntlet... and.." the "and" part of Katsuki's sentence sent shivers down Midoriya's spine as he saw Katsuki place his finger onto the trigger-like appearance of a grenade.

*No!! Could it be!!* All Might thought and began to hold onto the mic.

**Bakugou shounen, stop this right now! You can kill him!** All Might said through the mic and Katsuki just ignored it by pulling the trigger slowly.

"Nahh, it won't kill him if it doesn't HIT HIM!!" Katsuki yelled and had a very scary expression, his pupils were constricted and his grin almost reached the corner of his eyes.

*Ping*

And with one ping, a huge, viscous explosion causing the building to rubble and the walls started to crack. 

"WHA!!" Uraraka said as she lost her balance, Kitsuki scoffed and the people at the observation deck panicked.

*Tch, Kat you stupid brat!* Kitsuki thought as she sighed in annoyance, she then remembered that Uraraka was still in her territory and the said territory is surrounded by tons of shattered rocks and debris. Kitsuki worried that Uraraka might have a plan in mind and that Kitsuki's own plan is ruined.