Fight and Win it!

Chapter 16

All Might had a long conversation with the Principal before he could go out and aid No. 13, Aizawa and the students. All Might has been resting after his hero work that pushed him beyond his limits and by limits meaning time. 

As the Principal and All Might spoke, the Principal reminded him that he can be a teacher in UA instead of pursuing his position as the "symbol of peace" since All Might already has a successor and due to All Might's injuries he could learn and become an academe member instead of being a heroic. The Principal and All Might had tea while the Principal discussed his educational theories.

.

.

.

Back at USJ, the students are still fighting off against the villains.

"IS EVERYBODY STILL HERE?! PLEASE CONFIRM!" Iida requested.

"We're here but just scattered around the area" Shoji confirmed, who was beside Iida. The students stuck with the warp villain studied his attacks.

"Class president" No.13 called.

"Hai" Iida confirmed as he waited for No.13's instructions.

"I entrust this to you, please run as fast as you can to the school and inform them the following.." No.13 instructed and Iida listened intently.

"Our alarms are operated by infrared... even if Eraser Head canceled their quirks they still continued their scheme... and then we still haven't figured out who infiltrated the alarms with his or her quirk..." Iida continued to listen and wait for No.13 to finish.

"And so it is up to you to deliver this news to the school! Class President" No.13 finished, Iida grit his teeth and sighed.

"But wouldn't it be a disgrace if the President abandon-" 

"No... it wouldn't, use your quirk to save others remember? And now's the time to save us" said No.13 as he interrupted Iida.

"He said go! Emergency exit!" Sato half-yelled, alerting Iida.

"Alert the outside of what's happening! There's gotta be a reason they made sure to cause trouble here" Sato continued.

"Mhm and don't worry, we'll handle things here!" Sero added. Iida bit his lip, closed and furrowed his brows.

"And remember that time in the eatery?" Uraraka questioned causing Iida to have hope.

"You're our best hope President!" Ashido cheered but all that positive motivation faded when the wispy villain emerged once again.

"I may or may not be able to stop him but I am surprised to know there are idiotic people like you blabbing out their plans in front of the enemy" the wispy figure cackled, No.13 flipped open a cap in his index finger and pointed it toward the wispy figure.

"It is obvious isn't it? We let you hear us because it isn't a problem if you know!!" No.13 yelled as he pointed out his index finger and activated his quirk. 

Back at the flood zone, Midoriya yelled a very encouraging statement but Minoru had a different side to it.

"HUH?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WE FIGHT"?!! ARE YOU AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING?!! THESE ARE ACTUAL VILLAINS THAT CAME TO ACTUALLY KILL ALL MIGHT!!" Minoru shouted.

"YOUR IDEA COULD GET US KILLED TOO!! We should just stay quiet and just wait for the pros of UA or pros in general! Yeah that's the best "course" of action!" Minoru mocked Midoriya's statement earlier.

"Mineta... those idiots are actually suitable for underwater battles" Midoriya muttered.

"OI DON'T IGNORE ME!!" Minoru demanded.